• David Vogel
    • Raquel Trinidad
    • Holly Forbes
    • Paris Winningham
    • Lana Scott
    • Bella Denapoli
    • Shadale
    • Jim and Sasha Allen
  3. 3. Which format do you prefer for the Allstar season polls?

• 2 seperate threads, one for each slot.
    • 1 thread with multiple choice but only 2 picks allowed. More than that and vote is discounted.

The winners of the poll for the first Slot are Wendy Moten and Morgan Myles. So they will not be on this poll

So I assume everyone will be voting for the same people minus the users who voted for Wendy and Morgan. Let's see who gets the 2nd slot!

• Like 1

I will make an invididual post for each contestant ommited from the poll. If you would have voted for said contestant, do not vote on the poll and instead give me a confused reaction for the post, which will count towards a vote for this contestant. Starting with...

Peedy Chavis

Kate Kavlach because she was robbed twice. First in the KOs and then in the Instant save, against the same person..

Also, she was at a disadvantage in her Playoff performance due to sound and technical issues. She was simply dealt an unfair hand compared to everyone else.

But my vote changed for season 21..

Gymani was my previous vote. I love her voice and she was robbed on a clear cut win in her IS performance. But...

At least she had a lengthy run! My boy Samuel was given a freaking ne yo song instead of the Alt indie/rock or pop ballads he excelled at. After hearing multiple renditions of bruises, Samuel's really does stand out. He's one contestant I appreciate more after the season rather than when it aired. We never got to hear his full potential live and for that reason he's my pick.

• Like 1

Kique because we stan 

Hmmm… I’ll vote for Bella this time because I thought she was great apart from those 2 PO performances, maybe she just had difficulties performing live, but she seems like a cool artist

• Like 1

I went with Bodie and Samuel Harness. Samuel was quite easy because he had a bad song choice in playoffs that  ruined his chances at going further in the competition. Bodie was next because despite advancing to the finale, he was not given the best song in semis, and I think it would be cool to see his song choices here

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

On a side note, how many polls will there be for the all star game? (I’m curious so I can be strategic with some of my voting)

Not sure. from now on I'm likely doing 3 seasons per poll. But there will be 2 parts for each slot since it's 2 per season for a total of 44 contestants.

• Like 1

Think I can persuade some of you to not vote for your favourites the next round and rather go for who deserves a 2nd chance based on other factors? XD

Idk, seeing Wendy and Morgan win the first slot polls.. don't get me wrong, the best vocalists of their season. But I feel like they showed most of what they're capable of and have the least to gain from partaking in an allstar season. Even though by definition they are probably the biggest stars of their seasons if we're talking vocal prowess.

Only way I'd be interested in them coming back is if Wendy went full country and Morgan went the soul/rock route.

• Like 1

Kim cruse and Bella Denapoli currently leading for the 2nd slot for their seasons.

Bumping cuz I noticed this one has garnered noticeably less traffic than the 1st. 45 votes for the 1st one and 20 votes for this one. Where ya'll at?

Edited by Hsamid
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hsamid said:

Kim cruse and Bella Denapoli currently leading for the 2nd slot for their seasons.

Bumping cuz I noticed this one has garnered noticeably less traffic than the 1st. 45 votes for the 1st one and 20 votes for this one. Where ya'll at?

I've noticed that on all the topics tbh (except S23 discussion) so it's not just you. Maybe people started to have a life outside of the forum lmao (I know I didn't)

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, nytsch said:

I've noticed that on all the topics tbh (except S23 discussion) so it's not just you. Maybe people started to have a life outside of the forum lmao (I know I didn't)

Next season I will probably have a full time job, since this is my last semester before I finish school, so that’s when it will be. 

• Sad 1