Jump to content

The Voice Nigeria Season 4


istersay
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for posting these episodes, @istersay. I've never watched The Voice Nigeria before, and I've only seen the introduction and first two auditions from episode 1 thus far. Unless Nigeria's show is aired in the same order as the auditions, I don't understand why producers would begin a season with two singers who didn't turn chairs. But seeing them leave the stage without any words of encouragement from the coaches or host reminded me how glad I am that the U.S. show doesn't handle unsuccessful auditions that way.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, RTV said:

Thanks for posting these episodes, @istersay. I've never watched The Voice Nigeria before, and I've only seen the introduction and first two auditions from episode 1 thus far. Unless Nigeria's show is aired in the same order as the auditions, I don't understand why producers would begin a season with two singers who didn't turn chairs. But seeing them leave the stage without any words of encouragement from the coaches or host reminded me how glad I am that the U.S. show doesn't handle unsuccessful auditions that way.

I feel so bad when they do that, isn't the UK show like that too? It's heartbreaking to see them just standing there with no feedback at all :broken:

 

I never had watched the show before either, just saw it in my timeline a couple weeks ago

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Someone648 said:

Oh they upload the WHOLE episode? Might have to give this one a watch :thumbs:

I love that they do that, why can't the US have that

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks again for posting the episodes, @istersay. I've seen them all now. The coaches appear to be invested in the singers, and some contestants with interesting voices advanced to the next round. It's good that each person has an introduction and performance aired, but I still dislike watching those who don't get a chair turn leave the stage without any comments from the panel.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/21/2023 at 11:33 PM, RTV said:

But seeing them leave the stage without any words of encouragement from the coaches or host reminded me how glad I am that the U.S. show doesn't handle unsuccessful auditions that way.

I'm thinking that this was probably started by ITV on the UK (i may be wrong). Wow, they not only ruined the UK version, they have influenced other versions into ruining themselves as well :angry: 

 

It pisses me off that there are some TV networks around the world that treat The Voice's format like garbage.

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

I'm thinking that this was probably started by ITV on the UK (i may be wrong). Wow, they not only ruined the UK version, they have influenced other versions into ruining themselves as well :angry: 

 

It pisses me off that there are some TV networks around the world that treat The Voice's format like garbage.

I think you're right, I saw it on the UK version too

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

TEAMS

 

WAJE - 12

Jochebel Peppel - Never Far Away by Lagbaja

Agbroko Tejiri - Flashlight by Jessie J

Emmanuel Ogionwo - 360 by Asa

Matthew Abah - Time to Say Goodbye by Andrea Bocelli

David Ikande - Never Enough by Loren Allred

Faith Onyeje - Perfect by Ed Sheeran

Chika Nwosu - When a Man Loves a Woman by Percy Sledge

Martins Asogwa - Is This Love by Bob Marley

Deborah Akintimehin - Made A Way by Travis Greene

Christian Ade - End of the Road by Boys II Men

Stephen Onochie - Fix You by Coldplay

Busayo Faophunda - Monalisa by Lojay

 

Naeto C - 12

Quindon Ogar - Forever Young by Alphaville

Okechukwu Amaka - Felony by CKay

Star Onuogha - Freedom by Beyonce

Bryan Jeremiah - One Sweet Day by Boys II Men and Mariah Carey

Adanna Onuegbu - Love on the Brain by Rihanna

Sawy Omini - I Swear by All-4-One

Fatima Idakwo - Titanium by David Guetta and Sia

Lotannachino Ikechioleka - Love Nwantiti by CKay

Gabriel Chidi - Price Tag by Jessie J

Oghenefejiro Mowoe - Ku Lo Sa by Oxlade

Adeola Oladipupu - What Now by Rihanna

Jennifer Afolo - Halo by Beyonce 

TBA?

 

Niyola - 12

Joy Chukwuma - Best Thing I Never Had by Beyonce

Melody Thompson - Read All About It by Emeli Sande

Roland Matthew - Jailer by Asa

Gideon Adesipe - Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran

Micheal Akinsola - Ain't No Sunshine by Bill Withers

Pere Jason - XO by Beyonce

Yunus Emmanuel - Believe by Ric Hassani

Esther Ubammadu - The Best by Tina Turner

Love Babatunde - Hard Place by H.E.R.

Somachi Obiora - Feeling Good by Nina Simone

Stella Ameloko - Chandelier by Sia 

Chemerie Onywuotu - Stay with Me by Sam Smith

 

Praiz - 12

Benjamin Ayemere - Why I Love You by Major

Peter Francis - I Don't Want to Miss a Thing by Aerosmith

Temitope Akinola - No Woman, No Cry by Bob Marley

Aderemi Adeniyi - Papa by Johnny Drille

Euphoriq Asangusung - Issues by Julia Michaels

Timi Osigwe - Who You Are by Jessie J

Henry Deekor - Conversations in the Dark by John Legend

Chioma Unogu - Listen by Beyonce

Roselyn Asuquo - Un-Break My Heart by Toni Braxton

Tolani Zubair - Pillowtalk by ZAYN

Nicole Osarumwense - Dancing on My Own by Calum Scott

John Akpos - Say Something by A Great Big World

No Chair Turns

Emmanuel Smith - When I Was Your Man by Bruno Mars

Jessica Ijeh - When You Believe by Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston

Kelechi Honey - Common Person by Burna Boy

Efetobore Efuetanu - Ego by Djinee

Emmanuel Chen - If The World Was Ending by JP Saxe and Julia Michaels

Tinuola Ostuntusa - Driver's License by Olivia Rodrigo

Ifeanyi Omebe - You Are The Reason by Calum Scott

Ekimi Jamala - Glory by Common and John Legend

Kelvin Abiebi - Jealous by Labrinth

Daniel Joshua - Ordinary People by John Legend

Eze Anslem - Uyo Meyo by Teni

Courtney Ogbe - A Change Is Gonna Come by Sam Cooke 

Miracle Obed - Blessed by Wizkid

Micheal Bankole - Photograph by Ed Sheeran

Okiemute Udi - I'll Make Love to You by Boys II Men

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

 

TEAMS

 

WAJE - 12

Jochebel Peppel - Never Far Away by Lagbaja

Agbroko Tejiri - Flashlight by Jessie J

Emmanuel Ogionwo - 360 by Asa

Matthew Abah - Time to Say Goodbye by Andrea Bocelli

David Ikande - Never Enough by Loren Allred

Faith Onyeje - Perfect by Ed Sheeran

Chika Nwosu - When a Man Loves a Woman by Percy Sledge

Martins Asogwa - Is This Love by Bob Marley

Deborah Akintimehin - Made A Way by Travis Greene

Christian Ade - End of the Road by Boys II Men

Stephen Onochie - Fix You by Coldplay

Busayo Faophunda - Monalisa by Lojay

 

Naeto C - 12

Quindon Ogar - Forever Young by Alphaville

Okechukwu Amaka - Felony by CKay

Star Onuogha - Freedom by Beyonce

Bryan Jeremiah - One Sweet Day by Boys II Men and Mariah Carey

Adanna Onuegbu - Love on the Brain by Rihanna

Sawy Omini - I Swear by All-4-One

Fatima Idakwo - Titanium by David Guetta and Sia

Lotannachino Ikechioleka - Love Nwantiti by CKay

Gabriel Chidi - Price Tag by Jessie J

Oghenefejiro Mowoe - Ku Lo Sa by Oxlade

Adeola Oladipupu - What Now by Rihanna

Jennifer Afolo - Halo by Beyonce 

TBA?

 

Niyola - 12

Joy Chukwuma - Best Thing I Never Had by Beyonce

Melody Thompson - Read All About It by Emeli Sande

Roland Matthew - Jailer by Asa

Gideon Adesipe - Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran

Micheal Akinsola - Ain't No Sunshine by Bill Withers

Pere Jason - XO by Beyonce

Yunus Emmanuel - Believe by Ric Hassani

Esther Ubammadu - The Best by Tina Turner

Love Babatunde - Hard Place by H.E.R.

Somachi Obiora - Feeling Good by Nina Simone

Stella Ameloko - Chandelier by Sia 

Chemerie Onywuotu - Stay with Me by Sam Smith

 

Praiz - 12

Benjamin Ayemere - Why I Love You by Major

Peter Francis - I Don't Want to Miss a Thing by Aerosmith

Temitope Akinola - No Woman, No Cry by Bob Marley

Aderemi Adeniyi - Papa by Johnny Drille

Euphoriq Asangusung - Issues by Julia Michaels

Timi Osigwe - Who You Are by Jessie J

Henry Deekor - Conversations in the Dark by John Legend

Chioma Unogu - Listen by Beyonce

Roselyn Asuquo - Un-Break My Heart by Toni Braxton

Tolani Zubair - Pillowtalk by ZAYN

Nicole Osarumwense - Dancing on My Own by Calum Scott

John Akpos - Say Something by A Great Big World

No Chair Turns

Emmanuel Smith - When I Was Your Man by Bruno Mars

Jessica Ijeh - When You Believe by Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston

Kelechi Honey - Common Person by Burna Boy

Efetobore Efuetanu - Ego by Djinee

Emmanuel Chen - If The World Was Ending by JP Saxe and Julia Michaels

Tinuola Ostuntusa - Driver's License by Olivia Rodrigo

Ifeanyi Omebe - You Are The Reason by Calum Scott

Ekimi Jamala - Glory by Common and John Legend

Kelvin Abiebi - Jealous by Labrinth

Daniel Joshua - Ordinary People by John Legend

Eze Anslem - Uyo Meyo by Teni

Courtney Ogbe - A Change Is Gonna Come by Sam Cooke 

Miracle Obed - Blessed by Wizkid

Micheal Bankole - Photograph by Ed Sheeran

Okiemute Udi - I'll Make Love to You by Boys II Men

thanks for the list :thumbs:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Team Waje is first for the knockouts

 

Jochebel Peppel - I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston - ADVANCED

Agbroko Tejiri - Rise Up by Andra Day - ADVANCED

Emmanuel Ogionwo - Fire on the Mountain by Asa - ELIMINATED*

Matthew Abah - This is Me by Keala Settle - ADVANCED*

David Ikande - Fallin' by Alicia Keys - ADVANCED

Faith Onyeje - Count on You by Johnny Drille - ADVANCED*

Chika Nwosu - One Night Only by Jennifer Hudson - ADVANCED*

Martins Asogwa - You Raise Me Up by Josh Groban - ADVANCED

Deborah Akintimehin - Am I Wrong by Nico & Vinz - Eliminated*

Christian Ade - Let Me Love You by Mario - ELIMINATED*

Stephen Onochie - Stuck on You by Lionel Richie - ELIMINATED*

Busayo Faophunda - Waiting in Vain by Bob Marley and the Wailers - ELIMINATED*

 

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...