Music Sharing Thread.

Hsamid

I don't listen to Rock and Metal, but this is a banger. Metalingus - Alter Bridge. Again, thanks WWE for introducing this song to me.

Lyric Video

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/8/2023 at 3:01 PM, Hsamid said:

Some more excellent gospel vocals.

Best solo performance of this song I've ever seen and one of my favourite gospel performamces. Insaaaane high notes, but tone definitely won't be for everyone.

Very few do vocal squals better imo. There's a reason this is the most popular Sunday best performance. Such a passionate performance.

Don't usually like upbeat christian songs but this is an exception. Probably cause it's originally an oldschool gospel song. Dude has a great ear, his runs blend seamlessly with the music. 

start specifically at 4:00... pure slayage 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, erik g said:

start specifically at 4:00... pure slayage 

The rasp in those high belts though, also loved how she sort of flipped between the clean and raspy belts. Both sounded great. Who is that? 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Hsamid said:

The rasp in those high belts though, also loved how she sort of flipped between the clean and raspy belts. Both sounded great. Who is that? 

Tasha Cobbs Leonard

• Like 1

I've been getting into Joni Mitchell's lesser known songs lately and this one just blew me away. It tells a very compelling story of being in love with and wanting to free someone who vents to you about their current shitty relationship. And that vocal melody? Next level.