Music Sharing Thread.

Hsamid

Love this band, also I usually emphasize sound over lyrics but damn if this isn’t one of the most relatable songs I’ve heard

(also Jake is queer if you need more reasons to support them lol, they even have a song about it)

• Like 1

Anyone here have any country reccomendations?

It's one of my least favourite genres, but when there is a country song I really like it tends to have a lot of replayability for me.

Burning house, Whiskey Lullaby, cover me up, ghost in this house, what hurts the most are the most notable ones that have stayed with me over the years. So ig I really like certain country ballads 

On 5/4/2023 at 6:12 AM, Hsamid said:

Anyone here have any country reccomendations?

It's one of my least favourite genres, but when there is a country song I really like it tends to have a lot of replayability for me.

Burning house, Whiskey Lullaby, cover me up, ghost in this house, what hurts the most are the most notable ones that have stayed with me over the years. So ig I really like certain country ballads 

Gonna shamelessly plug this song again lol

(content warning though it is very sad…)

• Like 1

On 5/6/2023 at 6:06 PM, nytsch said:

Gonna shamelessly plug this song again lol

(content warning though it is very sad…)

Alright, thanks! I'll listen to this at some point but I gotta be in the right headspace to listen to tearjerkers, lol. Thanks for the heads-up.