Debut Single: "The Finger"
Release Date: 10/27/23

Available Now: Stream/Download

zsIv3jj.jpg

J08kwGj.png

Upcoming Shows/Events

2iLpS9x.png

LcDNiG7.png

For complete listing of upcoming events and Meet and Greet info, please visit Bryce's Official Web Site. 

The Voice Season 22

THUIP4i.jpg 

FoOFO6F.png

The Voice Season 22 Performances

u2tRnKi.jpg

Fans:

1. season1

2. jamescasaki

3. vfbraun

4. Misirlou

5. jarmon

6. RTV

7. Hamza Tufail

8. Ottoxxx
9. Hbrue123

10. Stacey.

11. RoseannTx

12. Gmm99

13. Skyfall

14. AD25

rFOvpG9l.png

aqBWJDNl.png

9hyP813l.png

Dj1ncic.png

Originals  

Covers

Bryce Leatherwood Band

HrgCEL5.jpg

---
[h/t: Dany for Trivia Image]

Edited by season1

14 hours ago, RTV said:

Thanks for posting that article. I got his FB link from that article and I added it on the first post.

I also didn't know he auditioned for American Idol S18. Does anyone know how far he went in that season?

I haven't watched Idol on ABC except for a couple of finales. (I only remember Gabby Barrett and Laine Hardy from that show).

I posted this information in the spoilers thread on August 2. Now that Bryce has a fan thread, I'll post it here.

Bryce auditioned for American Idol while he was a student at Georgia Southern University's Statesboro campus. He was at the first of five season 18 regional auditions. According to the reporter, about 70 contestants who made it past the producer rounds were in Savannah to sing for the judges September 30 - October 1, 2019. I don't know the outcome or if Bryce's audition aired, but he wasn't among the Top 40 after Hollywood Week. Bryce appears at 1:26 in this video.

https://www.wsav.com/news/local-news/american-idol-brings-auditions-to-savannah-for-its-18th-season

Bryce graduated from high school in 2018 and from college in May 2022. When he auditioned for The Voice, Bryce was 22.

The following link gives more information about Bryce and The Bryce Leatherwood Band, which he formed in October 2021.

https://happeningnext.com/event/the-bryce-leatherwood-band-traditional-outlaw-andamp-todays-country-cover-band-madlife-7-30-eid3a08rve1j0

Edited by RTV
  • Thanks 1

Mark Franklin wrote:

Bryce showed off a nice country tone and enticed a chair turn from Blake Shelton just as he was about to hit the chorus. John Legend and Gwen Stefani eventually followed. Blake said he was “blown away” by the performance. Gwen said she also likes Bryce’s “character.” John applauded the “richness” in Bryce’s voice. Bryce, no surprise, decided to join Team Blake.

https://idolchatteryd.com/kevin-hawkins-bryce-leatherwood-peyton-aldridge-shine-on-the-voice

• Thanks 1

MJ Santilli wrote:

Bryce is a farm boy from Georgia. He grew up listening to old school country music with his grandpa, who beat stage 4 lung cancer. The singer started his own lawn care company when he was 13 years old, which he handed over to his brother after he started college. He began singing for a living in school. The singer will perform the Blake Shelton version of the classic Conway Twitty song. Bryce has a strong twangy tone. It’s familiar sounding. Blake is the first to turn, followed by Gwen and John.

The piano parts are Blake’s contribution to the rendition. He waited to see if he could hit the high notes before pushing his button. It’s another scenario that’s over even before the others deliver their pitches. Gwen admits that she had no idea the song was a cover. That’s a ringing endorsement. John compliments Bryce’s deep rich tone and his charisma. He doesn’t have much to offer the country boy, except for his red jacket. But Blake’s giving his team members soft beer coolers, manufactured by Lands End, whom he’s just become a spokesperson for.

John, Gwen and Blake turn, Bryce picks Team Blake

https://www.mjsbigblog.com/the-voice-22-recap-blind-auditions-2-live-blog-videos.htm

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, RTV said:

I posted this information in the spoilers thread on August 2. Now that Bryce has a fan thread, I'll post it here.

Bryce auditioned for American Idol while he was a student at Georgia Southern University's Statesboro campus. He was at the first of five season 18 regional auditions. According to the reporter, about 70 contestants who made it past the producer rounds were in Savannah to sing for the judges September 30 - October 1, 2019. I don't know the outcome or if Bryce's audition aired, but he wasn't among the Top 40 after Hollywood Week. Bryce appears at 1:26 in this video.

https://www.wsav.com/news/local-news/american-idol-brings-auditions-to-savannah-for-its-18th-season

Bryce graduated from high school in 2018 and from college in May 2022. When he auditioned for The Voice, Bryce was 22.

The following link gives more information about Bryce and The Bryce Leatherwood Band, which he formed in October 2021.

https://happeningnext.com/event/the-bryce-leatherwood-band-traditional-outlaw-andamp-todays-country-cover-band-madlife-7-30-eid3a08rve1j0

Thank you for sharing the articles about Bryce. 

I found these YT videos of performances by his band. 

• Like 1