The Masked Singer Season 8 -Sept 21, 2022

Scarecrow/Linda Blair voluntarily eliminating herself reminded me somewhat of Gremlin unmasking himself right after the performance although not as dramatic. She didn't sound too bad and looked as if she had a lot of fun. That talking crow was kind of creepy but then again, it was Fright Night.

Something told me Sir Bug-A-Boo was Ray Parker Jr. My mind immediately went to him when I saw the clues that referenced Ghostbusters although the Ernie Hudson guess was good. Like Scarecrow, he looked like he had a blast, and he is someone I wouldn't have minded last a little longer without this season's format.

I knew Snowstorm was going to be in the semifinals along with Harp and Lambs. Right now, I think she's the weakest; however, it wouldn't surprise me if Lambs were the first eliminated seeing that duets/groups haven't made the finals thus far. I still haven't a clue who Snowstorm is while I'm 90% sure about Harp and Lambs.

Lastly, on the subject of fashion, Robin was rocking that Beetlejuice suit.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, *Wallace said:

The Fright Night show was a nice and enjoyable episode tonight.

I don't really know Linda Blair (but maybe she's someone I've seen in shows/movies without realizing her name?) but she was fun and had a great message for doing the show. I kinda had Debbie Allen in mind for her for some reason but lmao I was way off base. :dead: 

I was not expecting Ray Parker Jr.  as Sir Bug a Boo. 😮 I also wasn't expecting him to be an actual singer. His second performance was better than his first one but I did prefer Snowstorm. But yeah I was actually really liking the Ernie Hudson and Lil Rey guesses for him.

:lmao: if you saw the Exorcist, you would never forget her

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, istersay said:

wow at the Battle Royale with those 3, I still like Harp the best but have no clue who will win

i think Harp is the best . for second it might be Snowstorm though i could change my mind on that one.

• Like 1

football game ended late . post game show is going delay it a bit.

• Like 1

Harp did really good .

• Like 1

just realized all the finalists are female .

• Like 1

Snowstorm was good as well though not as good as Harp.

Lambs were good .Harp still won the round  i think.

i think Snowstorm had the best performance there . song did not seem right for Harp. Lamb was the weakest for me.

• Like 1