RuPaul's Drag Race UK - Series 4

Solaris

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Black Peppa is the moment. Been following her for a while, her looks are beyond stun. Absolutely my pre-season favorite. (She’s also Mo Heart’s drag daughter!)

A great cast overall. Cheddar and Danny are both big names in the UK drag scene! Baby, Sminty, Dakota and Le Fil are also early standouts to me.

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty fantastic first episode. So many amazing queens already! 

01. Sminty - Everything I’ve ever wanted and craved for. Great confessionals and a look queen.

02. Dakota - Absolutely stunning! I don’t think she deserved to be in the bottom two but she killed that lip-sync. She arrived when the song started.

03. Starlet - Violet Chachki vibes! Adore her.

04. Le Fil - I really hope she is a quadruple threat like she said because I’m getting Kimmy vibes and I’m here for it.

05. Cheddar Gorgeous - They will go far! So polished and stunning!

06. Baby - Fantastic personality and looks.

07. Black Peppa - I fear she’s personality over any substance but I like her. I don’t think she deserved to win based on that second look though.

08. Copper Topp - I don’t think her looks were as awful as the judges said! I really enjoyed her! 

09. Jonbers - I don’t see the level of the queens above. I was underwhelmed.

10. Pixie - I see too much Lawrence and I don’t like it.
11. Just May - Was out of her depth from the moment she walked in.
12. Danny - Not for me! 

1. Black Peppa - I mean, come on. Loved her confessionals, made Mr. Blobby fashionable, and that second look? Stunning. Obsessed.

2. Sminty Drop - I'm really enjoying her. That Antiques Roadshow look especially was stunning.

3. Baby - She's fun! Can't wait to see what else she brings.

4. Le Fil - Also really enjoying her. Think she has a really fun personality.

5. Cheddar Gorgeous - One of the ones to watch for sure. Hope she can live up to the expectations.

6. Dakota Schiffer - She seems really sweet and I'm glad she turned it in the lip-sync as I wasn't sure what to expect with her.

7. Danny Beard - A promising start, going to be one to watch for sure.

8. Starlet - She did great in this first challenge. Her personality seems quite low-key and with a lack of performance experience I'm curious as to how she'll do elsewhere.

9. Jonbers Blonde - Seems fun but kinda forgettable for me this first week.

10. Pixie Polite - See above, I wasn't really a fan of both looks and probably would have had her in the bottom.

11. Copper Topp - See above again. I didn't hate either of her looks but not sure I see her going the long run.

12. Just May - Seemed a little out of her element with this group. The first look was hilarious but so ill-fitting. And gave nothing in the lip-sync unfortunately.

Saw the first episode. Pretty good runways all around.

1. Black Peppa - fans since Isaw the promo and she slayed the episode. The blob thing was really cool looking.

2. Cheddar Gorgeous - seems like they are a pretty big get for the show, and I loved both their runways.

3. Le Fil - I love what she represented in her second runway.  I hope she goes far, tired of asian queens being early out.

4. Sminty Drop - strong first episode.

5. Dakota Schiffer - she was great in the lipsync.  Not sure how she will fair in the competition, but I find her likable as of now.

6. Danny Beard - I like how they incorporated their beard and colored it appropriately.  Something Halel Bae did not do in Canada's show.  I want to see what else she can do with it.

7. Baby - good a decent job week 1, need to see more.

8. Starlet - very timid, but pulled out some beautiful runways.  Needs a personality injection stat.

9. Jonbers Blonde - I am interested in seeing what else they do, as I wasn't really into them in episode 1.

10. Copper Topp - I liked the message behind the second outfit but a weak first round.

11. Pixie Polite - Not really into her.  Gives me shades of Ellie Diamond vibes off the start for some reason.

12. Just May - terrible Lipsync and the only thing that reads Gerri is her hair.  I understand being obsessed with her and basing a character off of her, but at least try and look like her?

Far too early for girl groups. Don’t think this song quite stood out amongst the rest on first listen but time will tell. Right group won for sure.

1. Baby - Obsessed. If I carried the girl group (with Peppa) as much as that and then all the girls around me flopped? I’d be mad too!

2. Black Peppa - Still the moment, did a great job and that runway was gorgeous.

3. Sminty Drop - Not her week but I still am just really enjoying her.

4. Cheddar Gorgeous - Did a great job and that runway was to die for. Great week for her.

5. Dakota Schiffer - Great comeback for her this week!

6. Le Fil - I want to see more of her, feel like she’s getting a little lost in the shuffle but has great promise.

7. Danny Beard - Another solid week for her.

8. Pixie Polite - Fun, not a big standout for me yet and her runways are still..existent I guess, but she did a decent job.

9. Jonbers Blonde - I thought she had a good attitude despite really dropping the ball in this challenge. Curious to see more.
10. Copper Topp - Got lucky to be in the group she was this week, I think. Don’t see her lasting long.

11. Starlet - Completely devoid of a personality and out of her depth.

On 9/29/2022 at 5:32 PM, *Lily said:

1. Baby - Obsessed. If I carried the girl group (with Peppa) as much as that and then all the girls around me flopped? I’d be mad too!

Love her, but she did kind of mess up by choreographing a routine that they couldn’t dance. :dead:

This was way too many for girl groups.  They should have done 2 groups of 4 and a group of 3. I was not expecting QotBA to be the winning group.

I am going to rank them by girl group.

Winning Group:

1. Le Fil - one of the two stand outs from her group.  I love her!

2. Dakota Schiffer - Big comeback from last week, I really enjoyed her this time around.

3. Cheddar Gorgeous - My favorite runway of the week.  Amazing take on Neon!

4. Danny Beard - I liked the green beard.  That was fun and so was the verse!

5. Copper Topp - it was there!

6. Pixe Polite - I don't care for Pixie but her runway was good, and verse forgetable.

Losing Group:

1. Black Peppa - Loved what she did, and her verse was good.  That runway, spefically they big bird hat was everything.

2. Baby - great verse, bad choreo, meh runway!

3. Jonbers Blonde - yea she messed up, but she was not nearly as cringe as the two below her.

4. Starlet - her face was so unenthused all episode!

5. Sminty Drop - I thought she was the weakest of the week and should have been in the bottom.

I didn’t enjoy this episode as much as the first. I thought there was a lot going on compared to previous seasons so we didn’t get a true standout.

01. Dakota Schiffer - Fantastic week for her in the challenge and on the runway. I hope this was her redemption episode and she goes up from here.

02. Copper Top - Her performance was the most put together in the challenge and she had a great runway.

03. Le Fil - Great week for her! 
04. Sminty Drop - I loved her runway and she would’ve nailed the challenge had she got the lip-sync down. 
05. Baby - Good performance in the challenge but her runway was horrendous. It looks cheap next to some of the others.

06. Cheddar Gorgeous - I wasn’t blown away with her runway or her performance in the challenge.

07. Starlet - I thought she sold herself in the challenge and looked amazing on the runway. I don’t understand her elimination at all.

08. Black Peppa - I like Black Peppa as a character but haven’t enjoyed her drag so far. I hated the three different shades of yellow throughout her runway and thought she faded in to the background during the challenge.

09. Danny Beard - Expected more since she’s the singing queen but I’m already bored.

10. Pixie Polite - She’s just… there?

11. Jonbers - Didn’t deliver in the challenge or on the runway.

1 hour ago, Zoey said:

08. Black Peppa - I like Black Peppa as a character but haven’t enjoyed her drag so far. I hated the three different shades of yellow throughout her runway and thought she faded in to the background during the challenge.

200.gif

Just now, Zoey said:

I knew the notification I received when you quoted this would be about Black Peppa.

Not about Black Peppa specifically, but about you yet again not being a fan of the black queens in a Drag Race season.

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Not about Black Peppa specifically, but about you yet again not being a fan of the black queens in a Drag Race season.

On 9/22/2022 at 10:21 PM, Zoey said:

06. Baby - Fantastic personality and looks.

07. Black Peppa - I fear she’s personality over any substance but I like her. I don’t think she deserved to win based on that second look though.

Well that’s a lie and I resent that remark. :whut: