♫ ♪ Omar Jose Cardona Fan Thread ♪ ♫

Hamza Tufail

Jordan Fisher also asked his fans to vote for Omar. He has 4.4M followers.

https://www.instagram.com/stories/jordanfisher/2992101219864899257/

Anthonygargiula too.

https://www.instagram.com/stories/anthonygargiula/2992042977339363406/

Edited by Hamza Tufail

Just wanted to pop in and congratulate Omar on a fantastic run! His STL was one of the most joyous performances that I've seen on this stage.

I also want to talk about a moment during his STL performance that I'm surprised no one is talking about more: after the concluding note, all of the background dancers huddled to Omar in an act of solidarity. I thought that was a really striking moment and just shows how much everyone involved had so much joy and fun with him. It was a lovely way to cap off the Finale and Omar's Voice journey. Godspeed and good luck on your future endeavors Omar!

Edited by Teraginn
  • Like 3

Just now, Teraginn said:

Just wanted to pop in and congratulate Omar on a fantastic run! His STL was one of the most joyous performances that I've seen on this stage.

I also want to talk about a moment during his STL performance that I'm surprised no one is talking about: after the concluding note, all of the background dancers huddled to Omar in an act of solidarity. I thought that was a really striking moment and just shows how much everyone involved had so much joy and fun with him. It was a lovely way to cap off the Finale and Omar's Voice journey. Godspeed and good luck on your future endeavors Omar!

Yeah, I loved that.

P.S. the way they picked him up, that was super cool idea. 😂

• Like 1

I still prefer King Jordan's performance of STL overall because he set the bar very high but Omar did a very great job as a finale closer too! We finally got another person who did justice to a Queen song. :wub:

Edited by Ottoxxx
  • Like 1

I actually think both Jordan Smith's version of "Somebody to Love" and Omar's version are two of the show's greatest of all time. Both were absolutely legendary. Omar brought something different to it in his theatrical stage presence, but on a vocal level, both were among the best moments in all 22 seasons.

Also, I'm not sure if I've asked to be added here (IDK what my problem is this season lol, I always wait until it's super late in the season even though Omar has been my snowflake since his gorgeous audition). But... is it too late to be added? I'd be honored 🥺

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Bouli said:

I actually think both Jordan Smith's version of "Somebody to Love" and Omar's version are two of the show's greatest of all time. Both were absolutely legendary. Omar brought something different to it in his theatrical stage presence, but on a vocal level, both were among the best moments in all 22 seasons.

Also, I'm not sure if I've asked to be added here (IDK what my problem is this season lol, I always wait until it's super late in the season even though Omar has been my snowflake since his gorgeous audition). But... is it too late to be added? I'd be honored 🥺

It's better to be late than never. lol

Added. :thumbs:

6 hours ago, Bouli said:

I agree that both of their versions were different. Omar changed up few things, and I absolutely loved it.

6 hours ago, Ottoxxx said:

I still prefer King Jordan's performance of STL overall because he set the bar very high but Omar did a very great job as a finale closer too! We finally got another person who did justice to a Queen song. :wub:

Yeah, it's hard to top Jordan, but I'm soo happy for Omar. He brought it as well.