♫ ♪ Omar Jose Cardona Fan Thread ♪ ♫

Hamza Tufail

33 minutes ago, Saria said:

idk if anyone caught this but Omar said on 2 of his ig lives that Ryan Tedder from OneRepublic reached out to The Voice's legal team to say that he's very talented and recommended that he works with Lin-Manuel Miranda on broadway.

Omg that's great to know! I'm not active on IG these days, so thanks for sharing that. I didn't know.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, erik g said:

@Hamza Tufail I just wanna say this is probably the best fan thread OP I've ever seen lol

Thanks. It means a lot when someone appreciates your efforts.

Btw, Jordan Smith Fan Thread is even better (But because there is a lot that I can do there, since he has done lots of work post show). 

But I think the authors of his Fan Thread on the old IDF (Naira and HelenaHandbasket) deserve a lot of credit. Of course I did a lot of work too, but all the articles, interviews, praises, etc you see here and on Jordan's Fan Thread are because of them. I could've not even fathom in my dreams that you can add these things to a Fan thread in this manageable form. I took inspiration from them.

• Like 3

• Hamza Tufail changed the title to ♫ ♪ Omar Jose Cardona Fan Thread ♪ ♫

I feel like 'In The Name of Love' was his most important moment of the season. I remember hoping for him to finally sing something less upbeat (even though I loved all of his previous performances) and it turned out amazing. I'm glad he stuck around to the end to show us different skills like playing piano, dancing etc. He had a great journey and at the very least, no one can say that he wasn't versatile, didn't take risks or was boring.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Saria said:

I feel like 'In The Name of Love' was his most important moment of the season. I remember hoping for him to finally sing something less upbeat (even though I loved all of his previous performances) and it turned out amazing. I'm glad he stuck around to the end to show us different skills like playing piano, dancing etc. He had a great journey and at the very least, no one can say that he wasn't versatile, didn't take risks or was boring.

Yeah, I talked about that on another thread as well. He took a lot of risks.

And yes, all of his uptempo performances were killer as well, and I loved them a lot. But I was really happy when he shifted gears.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Saria said:

I think you could make a good argument for Omar's ITNOL/STL or Morgan's Girl Crush/TW to be the best of the season. ITNOL might not be as "showy" as the other 3 but showier doesn't necessarily mean better.

Kim's Summertime would be a good choice too. But for my taste, it's between Omar and Morgan.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...