🔮 𝗔𝗹𝘆𝘀𝘀𝗮 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗼 𝗙𝗮𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 😜

Bk1234

As we anxiously await KO spoilers, I wanted to take the time to highlight another one of Alyssa’s covers - her cover of “Can’t Help Falling in Love” by Elvis Presley. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8C8iohAvDc/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link (slide four) 

I love hearing her voice on ballads - it flows off each note like butter. Her vibrato was stellar in this cover as well and added a ton of depth to her rendition. I also enjoyed the little, playful runs she dotted throughout the song. I do hope we get to hear Alyssa on a song like this during her run on the show. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Looks like Alyssa was part of a three way knockout. 😬 That definitely raises the stakes, but I have faith that she was able to pull through. 🥺🤞

6 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

E5344-F4-F-7-D66-4-D86-8-D10-D3989-BDCF6
Looks like Alyssa is back home! 😁 I hope she can find time to destress and relax after the stressful Battles and Knockouts.  

2 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

ADA888-FC-51-C6-418-D-BEC0-0-FA29-C50-DF
Looks like Alyssa is enjoying herself back at home. :giggle: 

6 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

8-B40-CAC1-1-A0-F-49-F8-B4-E4-3-AF845-A9
After a few detours, it looks like Alyssa is finally back home (in her house lol.) 😅

This is off topic, but I never realized how much I used the phrase “looks like” till now… :dead:

Edited by Bk1234
  • Haha 1

:spaz::spaz::spaz:

Looks like (:giggle:) all our hard work and manifestation has paid off… because Alyssa has made it to the LIVE SHOWS!! :ohyeah: I just wanted to thank everyone who posted/shared kind, encouraging words of good luck for Alyssa - all that positive energy made this possible. :yes: Looking at the spoilers below, we unfortunately don’t know Alyssa’s song choice, but since Sasha was stolen (yay! 🙂), we will get to hear the performance in full! SO SO EXCITED and happy for what #teamalyssa has accomplished!!! ;) 

Gwen:

Alyssa Witrado - TBA

Sasha Hurtado - TBA. Sasha STOLEN by JOHN.

Daysia Reneau - TBA

• Like 2

5 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Congratulations Alyssa! I knew she was going to go through. With just a few covers she has become one of if not my favorite contestant this season so I'm very happy for her!

Yeah, I had a feeling Gwen would keep her around. ;) Despite her only having only a few recent covers, she has still managed to impress me - I can’t wait to hear more covers from her on the show! 😀

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mohammad said:

Congratulations Alyssa !!!!! I know you’ll far on this show !🎊🎊🎊

Yeah, I think she might be one of Gwen’s favorites at this point. If the public doesn’t get into her, she’s definitely a strong candidate for Gwen’s save.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, erik g said:

YESSSS ALYSSA. I just know she did amazinggggg

Me too! I would say her Knockout was likely her breakout moment, but it actually might have been her battle à la Ryleigh Modig. I’m so curious to find out what she sang!! 😫

• Like 1

Just now, Mohammad said:

4 , I think she might be the 4 chair turn that either picked Gwen or Camila 

Ooh, that would certainly be exciting! 😮 Gwen hasn’t gotten a four chair turn in a long time so it would be nice to see her get one this season. 

• Like 1