S22 Poll (Spoilers)

Misirlou

S22 Poll   

41 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the country guys of S22 do you like best so far (Based on social media material)?

• Peyton Aldridge
    • Orlando Mendez
    • Jay Allen
    • Bryce Leatherwood
  2. 2. Who has the potential to go the farthest?

• Peyton Aldridge
    • Orlando Méndez
    • Jay Allen
    • Bryce Leatherwood

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

In all seriousness though… I haven’t given all of them a good listen, but I think I like Orlando the best. Him and Peyton probably have the best shot at going far. 

Can you send a clip of Orlando that you liked? I feel like he's the best but I just haven't seen THE clip to convince me.

5 minutes ago, erik g said:

unpopular opinion but my favorites actually Jay. I voted for Peyton as the potential to go the farthest, but it could be Orlando too. 

Not sold on Jay but I have a feeling I´m at least gonna like him in the battles. Him and Cara ought to do a good job together.

• Like 1

Being completely brutally honest, I pegged Orlando to go far just by the fact that he sings country (plus, he's on the new coach's team) but even after scouring his social media I still wasn't sold. Which is why I wasn't that surprised to learn he was eliminated, especially considering the format.

I liked Bryce before he was even confirmed to be a chair-turner (voted for him in the first poll), but losing his battle made me doubt him a little bit. But I always thought his style would be the most appealing to the audience. Glad to see he ended up being the last one standing.

Edited by FloorWax

• 1 month later...

Based off spoilers + auditions, we know Bryce’s fate - so I’m going to guess his battle was one of those situations where things were relatively even between the sides and Blake just went with his gut, but planned to save the “loser” if possible.

Personal preference would’ve been Jay or Peyton, but I’m not mad about Bryce making it over them.