The Voice โ— S22 โ— Spoilers/News/Updates ๐Ÿ‚

Someone648

Just now, Anybody354 said:

I โ€ฆ what????! I thought she was in her 20โ€™s. She sounds like sheโ€™s in her 20s as well

The description in this video from April notes that she's 17 (could be 18 now ofc, who knows?)

ย 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Although itโ€™s sad (and lowkey wrong) that Gwen might not have a 4 chair artist this yearย 

ย 

It doesnโ€™t really matter if the rest of her team is good and Daysia sounds really good. Gwen usually has a young contestant she treasures and takes far so Daysia for sure someone to keep an eye on for the time beingย 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, VF333 said:

Although itโ€™s sad (and lowkey wrong) that Gwen might not have a 4 chair artist this yearย 

ย 

It doesnโ€™t really matter if the rest of her team is good and Daysia sounds really good. Gwen usually has a young contestant she treasures and takes far so Daysia for sure someone to keep an eye on for the time beingย 

Missing a lot of info from taping 1, 2, 6, and anything 8 and beyond. Still some options ๐Ÿ™‚

ย 

And of course there's a whole lot of gaps in the taping we DO have info from. The only one where all chair turns are accounted for is taping 4.

Edited by Someone648

1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

Missing a lot of info from taping 1, 2, 6, and anything 8 and beyond. Still some options ๐Ÿ™‚

ย 

And of course there's a whole lot of gaps in the taping we DO have info from. The only one where all chair turns are accounted for is taping 4.

I know thatโ€™s why I said *might* and I still have faith!!!

ย 

But either way it doesnโ€™t take a 4 chair for a coach to succeed on the showย 

Just now, VF333 said:

I know thatโ€™s why I said *might* and I still have faith!!!

ย 

But either way it doesnโ€™t take a 4 chair for a coach to succeed on the showย 

And don't forget the doubt I have at the accuracy of Camila getting 4-6 four chairs in her first season. :haha:

ย 

11 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Are we 100% sure Lakelin picked Camila, or is that in doubt as well?

That one should be fine. We had the name as TBA (country girl) that Camila blocked Gwen for and chose Camila at first, but when we found Lakelin (and others), the source confirmed it as her.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Voicestan said:

I was at the taping and this is what he looked like from what I remember. Iโ€™m pretty sure at least. That last name is hard to forgetย 

So uh, did you have any comments about the 4-chair country guy that Camila apparently got.

ย 

Not seeing any ties to other contestants for Andrew just yet but I do see he follows The Voice... will keep a pin in that.

6 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

So uh, did you have any comments about the 4-chair country guy that Camila apparently got.

ย 

Not seeing any ties to other contestants for Andrew just yet but I do see he follows The Voice... will keep a pin in that.

And he follows camila ๐Ÿ˜ถโ€๐ŸŒซ๏ธ. Bro the country dude was fckn amazingg. My mom and I couldnโ€™t stop talking abt his audition afterwardsย 

6 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

ย 

ย 

Edited by Voicestan