Big Brother 24

Alex95

1 minute ago, jarmon said:

That was such a good blindside. I liked Ameerah but a lot of her comments regarding Taylor made me dislike her.

I hope she does get a chance again in maybe a Second Chances season, defs a very smart player.

Ah yeah I would love to see her play in some kind of Second Chance season as well. She had really great game potential. :yes: 

12 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Oooh I'm curious what Old Skool is about? 😮 

It's an alliance between Ameerah, Nicole, Daniel, Terrance, Jasmine, and Alyssa. Pretty much the other side from The Leftovers. Alyssa exposed this to Kyle when flirting with him and that's how the ball got rolling to form The Leftovers. It's a pretty major plot point the show decided to...just not use?

2 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

It's an alliance between Ameerah, Nicole, Daniel, Terrance, Jasmine, and Alyssa. Pretty much the other side from The Leftovers. Alyssa exposed this to Kyle when flirting with him and that's how the ball got rolling to form The Leftovers. It's a pretty major plot point the show decided to...just not use?

Oooh wow this is reallly something. 😮 Thanks for this! LOL Alyssa exposing this alliance. :dead: Ugh yeah sounds like it should have been mentioned on the show. :/ 

On 7/31/2022 at 1:04 AM, Erestor said:

I’m always doing so terrible with these drafts :dead:

lmaooo So do I. :dead:  I'll always hold onto my BBCAN6 win with pride as I think that's the only draft I won here. :dead: 

1 hour ago, QueenKalie said:

This guy is on a million shows some how.

:dead:

lmao I knew he wouldn't make it to the live shows. :haha: But OMGG Not Marvin going on The Circle now. :dead: 

• Haha 1