American Idol Season 21 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

Idol Maniac

On 7/31/2022 at 2:37 PM, Walker359718 said:

Just like last year, any contestants besides the winners can come back and try again.

I think it's time that the age limit gets removed.

I'm hoping for Cadence, Emyrson, and Allegra to come back.

Seriously??? How far is too far to have made it that you won’t be allowed back? If semifinalists can come back, then seconding Cadence. I think she could be amazing she just needed a year or two of growth. Wish she’d do the voice 

On 8/25/2022 at 8:51 PM, Anythingcanhappen said:

Seriously??? How far is too far to have made it that you won’t be allowed back? If semifinalists can come back, then seconding Cadence. I think she could be amazing she just needed a year or two of growth. Wish she’d do the voice 

Before Season 20, Idol announced that all non-winning contestants can return to compete again as long as they still fit in the age range. My personal take is that nobody who makes live shows SHOULD return even if they have the chance, but we will see if it actually happens.

• Like 2

On 8/27/2022 at 4:49 PM, m1key said:

Before Season 20, Idol announced that all non-winning contestants can return to compete again as long as they still fit in the age range. My personal take is that nobody who makes live shows SHOULD return even if they have the chance, but we will see if it actually happens.

That’s ridiculous that technically the runner up could come back 😂😂😂

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

https://www.mjsbigblog.com/american-idol-2023-judges-party-at-new-orleans-auditions.htm

from the article:

"Blake Busch has been digging into the details, and can report that Aaliyah Rose who went as far as The Voice season 12 Playoffs and Dylan Zangwill from America’s Got Talent season 16 have auditioned."

"Also, we’re working on a spoiler that could possibly involve the child of a former fan-favorite contestant. If it turns out that this person did indeed sing in front of the judges, it would easily be one of American Idol’s most FULL CIRCLE moments involving a former contestant, EVER."

contestants from The Voice rumored to have auditioned in Las Vegas last month: Josie Beth Jones from season 17, Presley Tennant from season 16, and Malik Heard from season 10

Edited by RTV
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, RTV said:

"Also, we’re working on a spoiler that could possibly involve the child of a former fan-favorite contestant. If it turns out that this person did indeed sing in front of the judges, it would easily be one of American Idol’s most FULL CIRCLE moments involving a former contestant, EVER."

This interests me the most... 

Also, Presley auditioning 😍

• Like 2

On 10/11/2022 at 11:38 AM, RTV said:

https://www.mjsbigblog.com/american-idol-2023-judges-party-at-new-orleans-auditions.htm

from the article:

"Blake Busch has been digging into the details, and can report that Aaliyah Rose who went as far as The Voice season 12 Playoffs and Dylan Zangwill from America’s Got Talent season 16 have auditioned."

contestants from The Voice rumored to have auditioned in Las Vegas last month: Josie Beth Jones from season 17, Presley Tennant from season 16, and Malik Heard from season 10

If Presley is on Idol then I guess I have to watch it again. :dead:

• Haha 2

I never root for WMWG but Jon Wayne 🥰🥰🥰, TOP 24 material for sure!

Jayla (Jojo/Jazmine Sullivan vibes) but she will struggle if she will try be the belting singer on the show. Great riffs and runs (she is so much better covering RnB songs than pop).

A lot Jazmine Sullivan influence!

Edited by olaui.hoho

On 10/23/2022 at 1:45 AM, olaui.hoho said:

I never root for WMWG but Jon Wayne 🥰🥰🥰, TOP 24 material for sure!

Jayla (Jojo/Jazmine Sullivan vibes) but she will struggle if she will try be the belting singer on the show. Great riffs and runs (she is so much better covering RnB songs than pop).

A lot Jazmine Sullivan influence!

Is there other singers that have auditioned, like there being a list or source?

Also great that Megan Danielle and Presley got to audition!

• Like 1