Most Forgettable Idol Contestants

Carrie_On

Who do you guys think are some of the most unmemorable, “WHO!!?” contestants (finalists or semifinalists) ever to be on Idol? This thread is inspired by James VIII from Season 15, who I had repressed to the darkest part of my memory until I saw a GIF of him a few moments ago. 

I also randomly remembered that guy from Season 16 who everyone thought would continue the WGWG winner curse until he flopped hard - Garrett Jacobs. Ta’tynisa Wilson also says hello. 

Of course, there may be contestants so forgettable that you can’t even think of them for a list of forgettable people lol. 

15 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Just looked her up this performance is lowkey hilarious

It’s sad though when you realize she was put through to the Top 24 over Keisha Renee, who later was on The Voice. This girl was pure filler lol. 

On 4/24/2022 at 6:58 PM, Shireen said:

All of Season 9 and 13.😁

Season 13 was so weirdly structured in general. As far as talent goes, they may as well have just cut straight to the Top 4.

But then there's the shortened like no tomorrow Season 15. Anybody other than the Top 2 had no shot, not to mention the ones I did have my eyes on didn't last nearly long enough to warrant that.

With that in mind...Who the hell is Manny Torres?

5 minutes ago, NGL2008 said:

But then there's the shortened like no tomorrow Season 15. Anybody other than the Top 2 had no shot, not to mention the ones I did have my eyes on didn't last nearly long enough to warrant that.

I tried to watch that one since it was the "Farewell Season" and i was intrigued to watch at least one season of American Idol live before it said goodbye forever. Man, it was awful, imagine saying goodbye to an iconic show with a mediocre season. 

2 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

I tried to watch that one since it was the "Farewell Season" and i was intrigued to watch at least one season of American Idol live before it said goodbye forever. Man, it was awful, imagine saying goodbye to an iconic show with a mediocre season. 

The judges having to save Sonika like 3 times in a row (when she should have made it on her own) was just...sad.

1 hour ago, Gustavo527 said:

Trent and LaPorsha are one of my favorite Final Twos ever but S15 was bad overall. This was supposed to be the final season ever of American Idol and they STILL put through fodder contestants over people like Jessica Cabral. Olivia Rox going home as early as she did was tragic as well. 

• Like 1