The Voice Australia Season 11

Teraginn

2 minutes ago, Skyfall said:

Faith and Jael as Jess' top 2. Iconic top 2. :wub:

Jess made good decisions all season tbh

for country guys I actually quite like Finneans voice but yeah Faith is a better singer 

2 minutes ago, French20 said:

Jael instead of Kaylee or Finnian ??????????????????

Finnian has a great tone, but that's just it for me tbh. He rarely takes risks with his vocal decisions. His showdown with Faith showed that. I was bored. That's why I also prefer Kaylee on the battle.

Edited by Skyfall

17 minutes ago, Skyfall said:

Faith will sing Listen by Beyonce for the semis. There was a small snippet for it on the preview (she had the only preview) and she sounded gorgeous. The coaches were seen wilding out.

Great, and I suppose for the finals she'll sing I Have Nothing. Or maybe a Mariah Carey song. I love Faith but I wish big voice singers like her got less predictable songs.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, voiceobserver said:

Great, and I suppose for the finals she'll sing I Have Nothing. Or maybe a Mariah Carey song. I love Faith but I wish big voice singers like her got less predictable songs.

It's what do the job for them in these singing competitions. Some powerhouses who tries to do something different isn't usually going far.

Edited by Skyfall

1 hour ago, French20 said:

Faith is a winner of this season with this performance, right ????????

Faith killing it! I just came here to watch her:clap:

It's annoying that i have to skip a whole 2 minutes to see her performance, i'm not gonna waste my time watching the guy:yawnwave: (at least he's cute, tho) 

52 minutes ago, voiceobserver said:

I agree with this but I also agree with what @Skyfall said 

Artists like Faith who are such incredible singers but it’s hard to get excited when there’s the same old tired songs. It also makes them sound less marketable 

But from a reality TV perspective that’s what’s gonna get them far because the audience will like it 

ok so i havent watched yet but

-I think Jael is going to surprise me here

-FAITHS SINGOFF SONG CHOISE YES MAMN

-Looks like Jess has stepped it up with song choices this season THANK GOD

-Kinda obsessed with Xanthes audition tbh but her Callback performance didnt do it for me and her Battle is one of my favorite songs so i'm interested to see what happens here. 

44 minutes ago, British Man said:

Ok, wish list for the finals time:

Team Keith: Thando

Team Guy: Jordan

Team Jess: Faith

Team Rita: Who cares tbh

If Keith chooses Lane over Thando I am rioting

exact same for me lol

i watched the episode lol

Faith vs Emily Best Battle of the Season! I preferred Emily at first but towards the middle i started preferring Faith. I would've been fine with either. 

Robbie vs. Ella & Sienna The girls sounded so underdeveloped here. Definitely would've chosen Robbie. 

Jael vs. Richard They were good but i expected more tbh. I would've also chosen Jael. 

Xanthe vs. Liam They were good. It was even for me. Xanthe should use her falsetto more it's gorgeous 

Finnian vs. Kaylee It was good but i despised the little beat thing with the drums. Loved Finnians tone here though, also would've chosen him 

Lachie vs. Theoni They were really good, it was even to me

Faith vs. Finnian Faith destroyed him she was amazing. 

Lachie vs. Robbie I hate "Breakeven" but Robbie did fine. Lachies performance was beautiful! Definitely would've chosen Robbie. 

Solid Top 8. I would've chosen Lachie to go straight through and likely would've chosen Xanthe over Robbie. I would've chosen Faith to go straight through and not sure who i would pick between Finnian and Jael, probably wouldve depended on performance. I'm not mad though lol if Jess didnt pick Faith we would've have gotten to witness Faiths slayage! 

1. Faith

2. Faith and Emily

3. Lachie

4. Lachie and Theoni

5. Xanthe and Liam

6. Jael and Richard

7. Robbie

8. Robbie and Ella & Sienna