Name a performance you actually liked/didn't mind by an artist you weren't a fan of/didn't support

Misirlou

Alright, we're talking about a performance you liked or at least appreciated or didnt mind by artists y'all werent a fan of (maybe even disliked their runs on the show).

I'll start by saying I was never an Anna Grace fan, her style and voice didnt do it for me, but her KO was so stunning that it was impossible not to appreciate, especially considering the story behind her song choice.

I think this one is a prime example for many on IDF (and it's the first one that came to mind for me personally):

Jordan Matthew Young - Gold Dust Woman

Before that I only really liked his battle, and I wasn't a huge supporter of his (Jordan and Kenzie were literally the only 2 in the top 9 that I didn't really care for lol) BUT you can't deny this performance was phenomenal and soooo vibey. He popped off here and was one of the best that night.

7 hours ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

I think this one is a prime example for many on IDF (and it's the first one that came to mind for me personally):

Jordan Matthew Young - Gold Dust Woman

Before that I only really liked his battle, and I wasn't a huge supporter of his (Jordan and Kenzie were literally the only 2 in the top 9 that I didn't really care for lol) BUT you can't deny this performance was phenomenal and soooo vibey. He popped off here and was one of the best that night.

that performance is so amazing