The Voice Comeback Twitter Tracker

Dany

1 minute ago, thevoicefan12 said:

Are we tracking coaches tweet cause if so Vaughn is miles ahead

We should but there is no easy tools to track everything together. Right now I'm doing it manually it's less than idea. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

Very interested to see how much of TeamAriana's presence will be felt here. I'm pretty sure a majority of the RTs for Vaughn are either international (hence discounted) or multiple stan accounts.

I swear the rules said it was worldwide Twitter voting when I read them earlier today, but I missed the official announcement so I could be wrong. 

Just now, VintageVoice said:

I swear the rules said it was worldwide Twitter voting when I read them earlier today, but I missed the official announcement so I could be wrong. 

I totally missed that. If that's the case, welcome to the Top 21 Vaughn!

Wait, is the winner of this comeback Top 13 or Top 21? I think I read on the rules that the results will be shown on the 9th?

3 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

Wait, is the winner of this comeback Top 13 or Top 21? I think I read on the rules that the results will be shown on the 9th?

It says right in the rules that it’s a worldwide Twitter vote. Vaughn will compete in the wildcard instant save next week. 

Edited by TeamAudra

19 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

Top 3 (2 PVs + coach’s save) from each team move on Tuesday night, with the comeback artists going into the wildcard on the 9th and performing then alongside a representative from each of the teams. The winner of the wildcard will complete the top 13.

Edited by VintageVoice