DWTS30 Prediction Game!

*Wallace

2 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Nooooo. 😢 

But with how terribly I'm doing this year, you very well will likely surpass me. :dead: 😢 

That would be a gift considering I should be stuck at the spot I am for the rest of the season :haha: 

1 hour ago, Ariel1989 said:

Cheryl said she and Cody have Foxtrot to You’re My Best Friend.  

Ugh darn. I think I didn't guess a Foxtrot for them. :/ :broken:  But thanks for posting! :haha: 

1 hour ago, taylorkat said:

I didn't guess that song, but I guessed that style for them! 💖

I think many people guessed a Foxtrot for Cody but not sure how often this song was guessed, haha.

1 hour ago, *Wallace said:

Ugh darn. I think I didn't guess a Foxtrot for them. :/ :broken:  But thanks for posting! :haha: 

I think many people guessed a Foxtrot for Cody but not sure how often this song was guessed, haha.

I’m starting great already…. Guessed a AT :haha: 

26 minutes ago, *Chris said:

I’m starting great already…. Guessed a AT :haha: 

Maybe I'll be able to catch up to you! :wub: 

And then I woke up. :haha: 

19 minutes ago, *Diana said:

I guessed a Foxtrot for them last so when naturally it happens this week..🙄

Of course that happens. :dead: 

44 minutes ago, CarmenSandiego said:

I guessed that style too, so I got an additional point!

You get +2 for the correct style guess, and another point for the genre type category guess.

22 minutes ago, Ariel1989 said:

Isn’t this the week they have the relay dances?  Should we have guessed 12 Queen songs instead of 9?

It is, but they didn't say anything about relay dances on the show or the couples dancing twice. :unsure: 

4 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

It is, but they didn't say anything about relay dances on the show or the couples dancing twice. :unsure: 

Carrie Ann’s IG story with the leaked schedule has relay dances listed for Queen Night.  Week 8 will have dance-offs, Week 9 will have performed dance + judges’ redemption and the finals will be freestyle + fusion.  

19 minutes ago, Ariel1989 said:

Carrie Ann’s IG story with the leaked schedule has relay dances listed for Queen Night.  Week 8 will have dance-offs, Week 9 will have performed dance + judges’ redemption and the finals will be freestyle + fusion.  

Oooh ok I seee. Lol Tyra should have said this on the show to make things easier. :dead: 

But I'll count the guesses for both the inidivdual dances and the relay dances. :haha: 

My three extra guesses are Bohemian Rhapsody, Killer Queen and Who Wants to Live Forever 🙂

Also, Val said in an IG comment that he and Olivia have Quickstep, no song confirmed.  Amanda & Alan might have Jive to Don’t Stop Me Now, Alan quoted a lyric and they’re looking really sweaty from rehearsal.  

• Thanks 1