๐‘๐š๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐“๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐๐š๐'๐ฌ ๐…๐š๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐Ÿ’„

sydneysam

1 hour ago, VintageVoice said:

Glad Ariโ€™s enthusiasm about her team isnโ€™t just a social media or camera act (I didnโ€™t expect it to be considering how sheโ€™s handling all the battle eliminations so far, but happy to hear a contestant confirm it)

ย 

I'm glad too!! She seems like a really genuine person. It's so refreshing to have someone like her on the showย :wub:ย all the gifts and the social media followers boost she gave for the contestants though- they're so lucky ahhh

ย 

ย 

1 hour ago, VintageVoice said:

And a cotton candy battle outfit, you say? Wonder if itโ€™s slightly loofah-inspired given the alleged title of her battle song ๐Ÿค”

ย 

OOOH, I'm so excited to see her outfit and her whole look! We'll see them on Sundayย ๐Ÿ‘€

• Like 1

7 hours ago, sydneysam said:

ย 

Raq's interview with the Front Row Live! She mentioned that I Wish is her go-to karaoke song. She also said that she purposely did not show it all off for her audition because she wants people to see her progression throughout the show (smart move by Raq lol). She talks often to Ari and Ari's super involved with her team members

ย 

Expect a crazy outfit, like a cotton candy for her battle performance. She will sing ballad and softer songs soon (but with the jazz/soulful influences, of course)ย ;)ย 

ย 

ย 

Thanks for the summary. Iโ€™m really excited for her battle and Raq on a ballad?! - YES PLZ!

hailey-and-raq.png

ย 

Just realized that Hailey and Raq were shown in the first episode lol. I'm lowkey hoping for them to be on Tuesday night, so that they could possibly be a leak and a closer?ย ๐Ÿคชย (since Ari's battle hasn't been leaked yet, weird lmao)

ย 

Can't wait for this battle! I can't get Car Wash out of my head after rewatching Shark Tale just few days agoย :haha:

• Like 2

ย 

Another interview of Raq- this time from the Buzz! The Voice is the first stage she has conquered ever since she broke her femur. Ariana's one of her biggest vocal influences ever since 2010. She was torn between John and Kelly at first- John being a soulful singer and Kelly knowing how to properly belt. But, she said Ariana was a mix of both. She's already preparing to think about the performance and off-show opportunities since she did not come to the show for nothing (yes with that mindset, Raq!)

• Like 2

Just now, sydneysam said:

since she broke her femur.

ย 

I'm surprised this was not included on her video package. Maybe they're saving it for the later rounds

ย 

For anyone new here, Raq actually has one metal leg (not sure if left or right) because of an extreme accident. But the fact that she still slays like what she did during the auditions- what a queeeenย :wub:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sydneysam said:

ย 

I'm surprised this was not included on her video package. Maybe they're saving it for the later rounds

ย 

For anyone new here, Raq actually has one metal leg (not sure if left or right) because of an extreme accident. But the fact that she still slays like what she did during the auditions- what a queeeenย :wub:

Iโ€™d bet on it being a later rounds focus, tbd when though.

ย 

Glad that sheโ€™s recovered from the accident and killing it onstage - losing your mobility to any extent is terrifying + itโ€™s a lot of hard work to get it back, especially to the extent that Raquel has.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Glad that sheโ€™s recovered from the accident and killing it onstage - losing your mobility to any extent is terrifying + itโ€™s a lot of hard work to get it back, especially to the extent that Raquel has.

ย 

For sure, her bravery's just so inspiring. The mental and physical adjustments- ๐Ÿฅฒ Hands down!!

• Like 3

On 10/15/2021 at 7:36 PM, sydneysam said:

Expect a crazy outfit, like a cotton candy for her battle performance.

ย 

raq.png

ย 

raq-and-hailey.png

ย 

It really looked like a cotton candy! lol Raq and Hailey slaying Car Washย :wub: I am livinggg for this outfit of Raq!!

• Like 2

ย 

Raq slayed point blank period. The energy, sass, range, runs, you just name it! I am in LOVE with her tone (one of my favorites this season, it's so distinctive and beautiful). I do not see her underwhelming at all (for me). I love how she showed a little bit more of her range here while staying so effortless performing. She has one of the best stage presence among all the contestants this season so I CANNOT wait for her to slay live (she's one of the contestants I'm most confident about doing really well live TBH). Love this woman sm and I'm so proud of her!!ย :wub:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Persy said:

Raquel sounds a bit like Amy Winehouse

ย 

I thought I was the only one- yeah. I really can't wait for her to sing Valerie, that song is another song right up her alley. Katie showed up on the battles and showed what a powerhouse of a vocalist she is- so for Raq to be chosen over her (if she really is her KO opponent), that's something special right there. Can't wait!!

• Like 2

On 7/26/2021 at 12:59 PM, sydneysam said:

๐๐ˆ๐Ž๐†๐‘๐€๐๐‡๐˜

ย 

Screenshot-2021-10-04-11-35-03-47.jpg

ย 

LzQm8BJl.jpg

ย 

raq.jpg

ย 

ย 

I've added Raq's 2nd trivia image!! For those who cannot see it clearly (due to the resizing of the image), here is an enlarged version of it:

ย 

raq.jpg

ย 

THAT favorite book omg omg. I'm a fan of both the book and the movie series!!ย ๐Ÿฅฐ

Just now, fudgeyou said:

shes the thumbnail on the preview video!! i hope that bodes well for herย ๐Ÿฅฐ

ย 

Forgot to post it here-

ย 

ย 

QUEEN RAQ!! as she should. I think she's already on Cali right now. Can't wait to watch her slayย :wub:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sydneysam said:

ย 

Forgot to post it here-

ย 

ย 

QUEEN RAQ!! as she should. I think she's already on Cali right now. Can't wait to watch her slayย :wub:

This is going to be her best on-show performance thus far - I can feel it.

• Like 2

Raq SLAYEDD tonight (I wasn't ready for those tasty and gorgeous runs!!). I'm honestly sad by the comments. I've gotten to know her, and she's one of the purest and most supportive humans ever (my favorite from this cast, I swear. the. kindest.), she deserves nothing but love. I thought she won fair and square. Her best vocal performance so far. She has shown more of her range tonight, she's definitely on the right track. I have no doubt that she'll kill it live. She has grown so much ever since Idol and I'm SO rooting for her!!

ย 

So so proud of my girl!!ย :wub:

• Like 2