๐Ÿ”ฅ๐”พ๐•ช๐•ž๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•š ๐”ฝ๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•‹๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐••๐Ÿ”ฅ

jayshon

• jayshon changed the title to ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐”พ๐•ช๐•ž๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•š ๐”ฝ๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•‹๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐••๐Ÿ”ฅ
3 hours ago, jus.willy said:

Now I just keep imagining her powerfulย voice doing POV๐Ÿ˜ญ ughhh I wish she was the leak.

She might be, sheโ€™s got several checked boxes that would make for great TV (Ariโ€™s song, four chairs, unexpected coach pick).

Edited by VintageVoice
  • Like 2

Just now, VintageVoice said:

She might be, sheโ€™s got several checked boxes that would make for great TV (Ariโ€™s song, a block, four chairs, unexpected coach pick).

True. If she isnโ€™t the leak, I could definitely see her as a closer.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

She might be, sheโ€™s got several checked boxes that would make for great TV (Ariโ€™s song, a block, four chairs, unexpected coach pick).

Thereโ€™s no wayย she isnโ€™t closing a episode. I wish she was in the earlier tapings

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Her voice has so many different textures. This one was more smooth and like you said, the vocal was beautiful. ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅฐ

Yessss she can go smooth and then she can go extremely raspy and she can go strong with those big notes. Ughhh I canโ€™t waitย 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sydneysam said:

I have (finally) finished my artwork for her ๐Ÿคฉ. This serves as my good luck to her too! GIRL- you can do this and kill it on the battles ๐Ÿ’ž

ย 

Untitled199-20210721202851.png

Omg, this is amazing! You really do well with the eyes! ๐Ÿคฉ

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jus.willy said:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CH5ro4Cgl0l/?utm_medium=copy_link
ย 

The way Iโ€™m obsessed with this ending! :10 mark. Like thatโ€™s complete slayageย 

ย 

Thank you for sharing these clips. I am in awe of her talent and her tone, there is something so special about it. I feel like she will work that stage too on The Voiceย ๐Ÿ˜ป

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

We all know she can SANG, but girl can work that stage too! ๐Ÿคฉย 

Kelly Clarkson Singing GIF by The Voice

ย 

Yes! I am so excited to see her on stage, her and someone that I forgot the name (there's just a lot of names but she is an African-American lady too and she has a couple of performance videos)ย are the ones that I think I would like the most in terms of working the stage this season (except Queen Wendy, of course!). Especially now that we know her surprising song choice ๐Ÿ˜ฎย 

• Like 1