πŸ”₯𝔾π•ͺπ•žπ•’π•Ÿπ•š π”½π•’π•Ÿ 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕πŸ”₯

jayshon

11 hours ago, jus.willy said:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CH5ro4Cgl0l/?utm_medium=copy_link
Β 

The way I’m obsessed with this ending! :10 mark. Like that’s complete slayageΒ 

Β 

She's definitely going to kill it on the show. Seems like the type to annihilate her battle partner imoΒ :haha:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Day 1 of me manifesting Gymani winning her battle as she should

Β 

also Day 1 of me manifesting Kelly NOT pairing her with Jershika and both of them moving onΒ πŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈ

Yes to all of this!Β 
Β 

My fear is that one of them will get stolen by John. πŸ‘» An Ariana steal wouldn’t be too bad though… πŸ‘€Β 

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

My fear is that one of them will get stolen by John. πŸ‘»

Β 

Scenario when that happens: Jshika/Gymani gets paired with Brittany Bree for the KO's and loses. She then get stolen by Blake who has Wendy, Carson, and bearded country guy on his playoffs team.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

Yes to all of this!Β 
Β 

My fear is that one of them will get stolen by John. πŸ‘» An Ariana steal wouldn’t be too bad though… πŸ‘€Β 

I would not be mad if Gymani stays on Kelly and Jershika goes to Ari!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Β 

Scenario when that happens: Jshika/Gymani gets paired with Brittany Bree for the KO's and loses. She then get stolen by Blake who has Wendy, Carson, and bearded country guy on his playoffs team.

henny I just wanna know why you had to put this out there in the universeΒ πŸ˜™ imma come for you if this happens jk

• Haha 1

On 7/23/2021 at 12:10 AM, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Day 1 of me manifesting Gymani winning her battle as she should

Β 

also Day 1 of me manifesting Kelly NOT pairing her with Jershika and both of them moving onΒ πŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈ

Day 3πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™Β also T-3 days until we (might) hear of Gymani devouring her battle 😌

• Like 2

On 7/25/2021 at 1:44 PM, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Day 3πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™Β also T-3 days until we (might) hear of Gymani devouring her battle 😌

Day 5!! C’mon miss Gymani! I know you about to slay yourΒ battle and the wooooorld will know your name!! Best of luck to Gymani (our goddess of life) and whatever happens we’ll be rooting for you always!❀️

• Like 1

Just now, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Day 5!! C’mon miss Gymani! I know you about to slay yourΒ battle and the wooooorld will know your name!! Best of luck to Gymani (our goddess of life) and whatever happens we’ll be rooting for you always!❀️

We all know she’s going to slay! πŸ’• Let’s just hope that slayage is rewarded with a battle win! ;)Β