𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚍 𝚅𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚕'𝚜 𝙵𝚊𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 🔥

jamescasaki

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

You do. :haha: Let’s just hope the producers don’t save him for the last taping. 😬

I said this before his battle too, but I’m really not that worried about David. I know he only turned one chair, but he gives me extreme underdog vibes and I think Ariana wants to take him all the way. :yes: (I bet that blinds song choice played a part too. 😉) Anyway, I think the safest thing to wish for is a Knockout win. I don’t trust the other coaches enough to steal. 

And you bring up a great point about going solo. David, I bet there are so many artists out there who would be amazing solo vocalists, but are afraid to step out of that comfort zone in a band. You will inspire them, so try to remember that when performing. Good luck king! 🤩💕

Oh please- the heart attack I would have jk :haha:

Ooh yeah, manifesting about that underdog title!! 🤞🏻 hopefully Ariana really takes him all the way

good point. agreed to all of this 100% 🤩

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Don´t really care what taping he´s in as long as he wins. The only other members I care about on Ariana´s team are Raquel and Jim/Sasha, and I don´t really see him being paired against them. But if he is, then yeah, Taping 1 please lol.

That'll surely be the death of me- jk 💀:haha:

Yeah, same though. I do trust that what he will give his best out there and what he would do will be enough for him to win the Knockout. My worry is that he'll be up against one of my favorites too on Team Ariana (especially Raquel & Bella 💀), and I need a steal on that one (just like you)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Considering the number of early 20s guys I’ve seen wear this exact socks and sandals combo…I wouldn’t bet against it being David.

Also, me being the creep I am and having pictures from weeks ago saved might actually come in handy… 

BA2739-CC-FB53-45-E3-934-C-764756-E747-A
It kind of looks like he’s wearing those exact socks in this picture. 👀 

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

E3-E9-EDC5-DA47-4496-8866-0-F968-FF4283-
I bet this is David. 💀 

It's not even the sandal that gave it to me, it's the legs LMAO. I don't know why but it gives David vibes 💀

Cool style David though- never gets old, I guess! lol

Edited by sydneysam
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Also, me being the creep I am and having pictures from weeks ago saved might actually come in handy… 

BA2739-CC-FB53-45-E3-934-C-764756-E747-A
It kind of looks like he’s wearing those exact socks in this picture. 👀 

Evidences, evidences, evidences 👀

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

It's not even the sandal that gave it to me, it's the legs LMAO. I don't know why but it gives David vibes 💀

and Katherine seems close with David 🤪 I hope they're not paired though, that would SUCK (but it would suck more if he's paired with Bella, I guess???) 

• Sad 1

Just now, sydneysam said:

and Katherine seems close with David 🤪 I hope they're not paired though, that would SUCK (but it would suck more if he's paired with Bella, I guess???) 

Don’t scare me like that- jk, Katherine Ann and David were some of the early mutual follows iirc. I think they became friends early on in “the hotel stage.” Will that prevent them from being paired though? No… 🥲

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Katherine Ann and David were some of the early mutual follows iirc. 

Interesting. They're not following each other anymore. I love how secretive and discreet they are :haha:

It must've been hard keeping all of this. You need control and patience- two things that I don't have and reasons why I cannot do this thing, I'll be over there dropping hints here and there for sure 💀 (or maybe just trolling just like what Sam did 🤪)

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Interesting. They're not following each other anymore. I love how secretive and discreet they are :haha:

It must've been hard keeping all of this. You need control and patience- two things that I don't have and reasons why I cannot do this thing, I'll be over there dropping hints here and there for sure 💀 (or maybe just trolling just like what Sam did 🤪)

Or I misremembered. :haha: Katherine Ann follows him on Spotify though. ;) 

• Haha 1