𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚍 𝚅𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚕'𝚜 𝙵𝚊𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 🔥

jamescasaki

Just now, sydneysam said:

I am more anxious for my Team Ariana faves because of the unpredictability :dead:

Pretty confident that all that David had done will NOT be all for nothing though ;) (p.s. yes, this is my new fave song from them I think, it just changes day by day :stealth:)

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, jamescasaki said:

She has an amazing but no guys saw that might make him stand out this year seems to be more females 

That can definitely add some element of surprise for the coaches (good way to look at it tbh) and yeah him having such distinctive tone will help him stand out

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Y’all can just continually loop Twenty One Pilots’ “Stressed Out” because that’s gonna be me til we know David’s fate 💀🥴

OMG I was literally listening to this one (my playlist randomly adds songs lmao) :dead:

after this was Florence + Machine's Shake It Off, Spotify, are you trying to tell me something????

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

OMG I was literally listening to this one (my playlist randomly adds songs lmao) :dead:

after this was Florence + Machine's Shake It Off, Spotify, are you trying to tell me something????

Okay but taste musically ❤️

(Also David if you read here, good luck and I promise I’m not as unhinged as my fandom over you makes me seem)

• Haha 4

On 7/6/2021 at 3:38 PM, sydneysam said:

I totally forgot to add their Amazon Music and Deezer links, so I just added them now! ;) 

another day of battles, so I wish David the best of luck again :))) (if he still hasn't performed, that is)

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, sydneysam said:

Screenshot-2021-07-30-00-20-26-86.jpg

I love this quote from David. (thank you David) 💘

basing on this quote too, there's a chance he would be performing today, or not- in any though, goodluck David, you've got this ;)

Yeah, good luck David. Just keep breathing (and showcase your talent) and you’ll be fine. ;) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

4-C06-A8-D7-0806-47-A7-986-B-A3-E780-BA0
Does anyone else think this is a backstage look with a possible outfit sneak peak? 😅

Rad polished shoes tbh. And ooh 👀 I feel like I'll like his battle outfit in any way. Hoping I'll like the results too though 😬 come on Ari pull through 🤞🏻

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

4-C06-A8-D7-0806-47-A7-986-B-A3-E780-BA0
Does anyone else think this is a backstage look with a possible outfit sneak peak? 😅

Screenshot-2021-07-30-07-29-44-24.jpg

Matching that black shoes + black pants is a black nail polish?? and rad rings. The way I'm stanning David's battle look already (hopefully lol) 😩

• Like 2

Not looking forward to any passive aggressive comments about dudes in nail polish from Minivan, but David rocks it and I already know his battle look’s going to be 🔥

Also @sydneysam considering he had a Fall Out Boy song in his stories, can you add “Centuries” to the song suggestion list? Not 100% sure it’d work as a solo but it seems like it could match him tonally.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Not looking forward to any passive aggressive comments about dudes in nail polish from Minivan, but David rocks it and I already know his battle look’s going to be 🔥

Also @sydneysam considering he had a Fall Out Boy song in his stories, can you add “Centuries” to the song suggestion list? Not 100% sure it’d work as a solo but it seems like it could match him tonally.

He'd sound good with that 👀

and ooh haven't noticed about that Fallout Boy sticker!! great taste David 🤩

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Yeah, it'd be #toocoolforminivan but he'll rock it with his style anyway 😌 I feel like we'll also see some leather jacket in there 👀

Added that one!

• Like 3

On 7/30/2021 at 7:57 AM, VintageVoice said:

Fallout Boys' songs have not been sang on the show for many seasons now, I hope David gets to sing one of it, but not all suits him. Centuries is a good one for his voice. He would do great with these type of songs and it will test his range and control 😻

• Like 4

2 hours ago, jamescasaki said:

I hope David get is still on the show with Ariana or got stollan

Hoping for a win 🤞🏻 because that'll mean Ariana really believes in him (being a one chair turn then winning the battle), which could be a good sign for the knockout round 👀