𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚍 𝚅𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚕'𝚜 𝙵𝚊𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 🔥

jamescasaki

18 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

and I have a huge gut feel that he'd be popular among the girls on Instagram LMAO. He has this boyband frontman + long haired aura that they usually love 💀

If this means something like Andrew Marshall’s fanbase on there… oh nah, I’m out… ✌️ (Jk, jk, but still… :haha:

• Haha 3

Lol I went to listen to one of his covers and I unmuted my volume and then heard this girl's voice belting and was confused for a sec (I thought maybe it was leading into his performance) until I realized I had Carolina's studio of Stay With Me playing in the background :haha:

• Haha 5

Oh wow, that cover of "when she loved me" is so great! I'm not sure if I'll join yet; I'll probably listen to his blind first, but he's on my radar! It's a good thing I checked this out—I only took a look b/c I saw sydneysam and Bk talking in here and thought I'd probably like him since I usually like similar people to y'all :haha:

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Lol I went to listen to one of his covers and I unmuted my volume and then heard this girl's voice belting and was confused for a sec (I thought maybe it was leading into his performance) until I realized I had Carolina's studio of Stay With Me playing in the background :haha:

LMAO (good taste though 🤩)

2 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Oh wow, that cover of "when she loved me" is so great! I'm not sure if I'll join yet; I'll probably listen to his blind first, but he's on my radar! It's a good thing I checked this out—I only took a look b/c I saw sydneysam and Bk talking in here and thought I'd probably like him since I usually like similar people to y'all :haha:

Sure! Lol yeah, we do have the tendency to have similar tastes on contestants :haha:

• Like 4

7 hours ago, QueenCami said:

We stan the taste. :wub:

• Like 2

David just freakin' made it through, I could not be any more happier!! Now pull through David!!

🤩

I'll probably post yet another goodluck artwork for him tomorrow since I have already finished it 🤪 

Edited by sydneysam
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

David just freakin' made it through, I could not be any more happier!! Now pull through David!! 🤩

I'll probably post yet another goodluck artwork for him tomorrow since I have already finished it 🤪

A true underdog. :wub: I’m glad Ariana is confident in his abilities. Only one more hurdle till the live shows! 

• Like 1

On 8/5/2021 at 12:45 AM, Bk1234 said:

Only the Jim/Sasha duo iirc.

Manny too 

:dead:

So David is kind of on his own lane here on Team Ariana, hopefully that helps him moving forward  😬 

Edited by sydneysam
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Manny too :dead:

So David is kind of on his own lane here on Team Ariana, hopefully that helps him moving forward 😬

Oh right 💀 

Well, we don’t know Jim/Sasha’s genre, but yeah, he seems to be in his own lane. I could see him with Katherine Ann in the KOs though. 👀 

• Like 1

On 8/5/2021 at 12:50 AM, Bk1234 said:

I know I won't like any pairing from Team Ariana because I all love them. But, ss long as it is not Bella and David that's paired, I'm okay, I guess? 

:dead: 

Edited by sydneysam
  • Like 1

A David/Katherine KO pairing would be the sh** of my nightmares, tbh.

I could see the duo or Manny as plausible KO partners, but as long as it isn’t one of the trio of known pop gals I’ll be fine.

Crossing my fingers his KO song is decent and he goes early enough that both he and his partner can advance.

Edited by VintageVoice
  • Like 1

On 8/5/2021 at 1:05 AM, VintageVoice said:

Same with the first two statements 

:haha:. I can see him being paired with Manny or the duo too

I hope so too. An early taping could benefit him and his KO partner. And a good song choice will certainly help him

Edited by sydneysam
  • Like 2