𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚍 𝚅𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚕'𝚜 𝙵𝚊𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 🔥

jamescasaki

1 hour ago, jamescasaki said:

I think when he is on the show when he auditions when everybody see his audition they will become a fan

Hope so too! Especially with the stunning song choice :wub: (I'm ready for it to be compared to Rizzi's though lmaoo)

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Ooh lucky David if that were to happen :haha:

But iirc, @Bk1234 said here that David closed the 1st taping?? 🤔

As long as he's taping one, he can go first or last or in the middle - all that being in that taping does is increase his chances of moving on (hopefully by Ari picking him but more steals should be available that early on if he needs them).

• Like 4

Just now, VintageVoice said:

As long as he's taping one, he can go first or last or in the middle - all that being in that taping does is increase his chances of moving on (hopefully by Ari picking him but more steals should be available that early on if he needs them).

Makes sense, I haven't thought about that one. Now I'm hoping he really is part of the first taping 🤞

• Like 4

1 hour ago, sydneysam said:

Makes sense, I haven't thought about that one. Now I'm hoping he really is part of the first taping 🤞

He and my not-Wendy Team Blake favorite are the two contestants I want to see in the first taping since they're the ones I'm most nervous about making it through to the KOs, but I'll take what I can get.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, sydneysam said:

Yeah, though I do hope he ends up winning his battle. I think out of all the coaches, Ariana is the most likely to recognize his potential and move him forward. Remember, he was a one chair, so Ariana is currently the only coach that’s on board with him. Hoping for a steal might be too risky. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, though I do hope he ends up winning his battle. I think out of all the coaches, Ariana is the most likely to recognize his potential and move him forward. Remember, he was a one chair, so Ariana is currently the only coach that’s on board with him. Hoping for a steal might be too risky. 

Yeah, that's the priority. Hoping and will pray for that one 🤞🏻

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, jamescasaki said:

Let’s all wish David good luck in the battle David if you our reading this you 100 percent have our support

For sure! You're not alone in this battle David- you've got your family, friends, bandmates, and now us behind your back. Go knock 'em out pal 🥰

Edited by sydneysam
  • Like 3

LAST for my fan thread artists this season- David. I intentionally put him up last because as they say, save the best for the last. I've said it already here that David's my top top favorite right now, which is pretty rare because I rarely stan male artists lmaooo (except for Andrew's case last season :dead:)

david.gif

I'm running out of things to say since I have poured it all on my good luck post for you David. BUT yeah, just do your freakin' best!! Again, making Ariana turn for you while singing her song means something, she believes in you. So just believe in your talent and your capabilities as a musician :))) you've got this mate!

Something is special about you and your voice, and no one sounds like you on the show- use that to your advantage to stand out! Also, since this is the battles, obviously, you'll need to work well with a person on stage- which I can feel you won't have the hardest time since you've practically been a part of band for a lot of years now, use that also to your advantage. I, your friends, fam, band mates, and the ones who supports JADN, surely believes in you and have your back no matter what

There's this John Mayer quote that I have read way back and applied to my life. It can be took in a wrong way, but I had different interpretation with it. - "It's better to say too much, than never to say what you need to say again." IMO, it can be interpreted as do the things that you love just as much as you can- never hold back, because you never know when you will have such opportunity again. Do this thing and show them what you've got but do not forget to ive in the moment, enjoy and have fun :)))

and as a closing one- I'd/we'd love it if you made it ;) (reference from The 1975's Love It If You Made It)

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

LAST for my fan thread artists this season- David. I intentionally put him up last because as they say, save the best for the last. I've said it already here that David's my top top favorite right now, which is pretty rare because I rarely stan male artists lmaooo (except for Andrew's case last season :dead:)

david.gif

I'm running out of things to say since I have poured it all on my good luck post for you David. BUT yeah, just do your freakin' best!! Again, making Ariana turn for you while singing her song means something, she believes in you. So just believe in your talent and your capabilities as a musician :))) you've got this mate!

Something is special about you and your voice, and no one sounds like you on the show- use that to your advantage to stand out! Also, since this is the battles, obviously, you'll need to work well with a person on stage- which I can feel you won't have the hardest time since you've practically been a part of band for a lot of years now, use that also to your advantage. I, your friends, fam, band mates, and the ones who supports JADN, surely believes in you and have your back no matter what

There's this John Mayer quote that I have read way back and applied to my life. It can be took in a wrong way, but I had different interpretation with it. - "It's better to say too much, than never to say what you need to say again." IMO, it can be interpreted as do the things that you love just as much as you can- never hold back, because you never know when you will have such opportunity again. Do this thing and show them what you've got but do not forget to ive in the moment, enjoy and have fun :)))

and as a closing one- I'd/we'd love it if you made it ;) (reference from The 1975's Love It If You Made It)

I can tell. You certainly love talking about him. :haha: 

Anyway, despite David being a one chair, I am really confident in his chances of advancing. He’s got so much potential and plus, he’s sung with a group many times before, so he’ll be in his element for the battles! 😊

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I can tell. You certainly love talking about him. :haha: 

Anyway, despite David being a one chair, I am really confident in his chances of advancing. He’s got so much potential and plus, he’s sung with a group many times before, so he’ll be in his element for the battles! 😊

Ah is it that obvious? 💀 HAHA

Manifesting that one!! 🤩 an underdog journey, perhaps? hoping the best results for him ❤️

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, sydneysam said:

Ah is it that obvious? 💀 HAHA

Manifesting that one!! 🤩 an underdog journey, perhaps? hoping the best results for him ❤️

If you think you’re obvious, I don’t even wanna know where I fall 🤪💀

And David as an underdog this season seems plausible - he does have the advantage of band experience for his battle, so hopefully he and his battle partner go in taping one and crush it. 

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

If you think you’re obvious, I don’t even wanna know where I fall 🤪💀

And David as an underdog this season seems plausible - he does have the advantage of band experience for his battle, so hopefully he and his battle partner go in taping one and crush it. 

I'm glad I'm not alone on that one 😩

hopefully. I'm still getting a girl partner vibes from him, we'll see. I don't have an idea how Ariana is as a coach, so this is nerve-wracking lmaooo

Edited by sydneysam
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just realized that literally almost all of the singles released by JADN have more than a thousand streams on it 😮  almost all because 2 For Blue hasn't gone there yet, which is a shame because that's such a good song (the visual of that song was fun to watch)

talked about JADN's original yet again because I kept on listening to it this morning lmaoo. I am more anxious for my Team Ariana faves because of the unpredictability :dead:

• Like 3