𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚍 𝚅𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚕'𝚜 𝙵𝚊𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 🔥

jamescasaki

4 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Ooh, does it now? 👀:giggle:

Interestingly, the similarity that Hunter and David has is that I both love their tones so much lmao. But, David has a clearer enunciation, for sure :haha:

Edited by sydneysam
  • Like 1

Just now, VintageVoice said:

I know we've joked elsewhere on IDF about me being psychic, but Sam read my mind - I was just about to suggest "Falling Slowly" for David today.

WHAT- 😳 your psychic powers coming through, eh? :haha:. On a serious note, hopefully David gets to sing this 🤞

p.s. I thought you were talking about Sam as in Samuel (because I just got off from his fan thread :dead:)

• Haha 2

Read through the comments of David's When She Loved Me cover- all those sad stories though. That cover makes me emotional LMAO it's just beautifully played + sung by David 🥺🤍 you can hear the ache there. it makes me more want to hear him sing Falling Slowly- I'll sob if that happens (jk 🤪)

and I've learned that he did not used a music sheet as a guide for the keyboard playing on that specific cover 😮 based on his reply to a comment, he just watched a couple of videos on youtube for that. It honestly is so impressive, great musicality he has

Edited by sydneysam
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

and I've learned that he did not used a music sheet as a guide for the keyboard playing on that specific cover 😮 based on his reply to a comment, he just watched a couple of videos on youtube for that. It honestly is so impressive, great musicality he has

Maybe he’ll get to whip out the keyboard for one of his performances. 😮

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Maybe a guitar for “Falling Slowly”? 🤔 

I'm thinking about that one too :))) it's such a great song for guitar playing

I can imagine him singing this song in such a simple setting- just him, his voice, and his guitar 🤩 (it will allow him to showcase his tone + skills)

• Like 3

I forgot to share it here but David has 3 main Spotify playlist on his account and they're all good 😳

my personal fave was the "some favorites" playlist because of some classics/modern songs there

if you're sad however, you should definitely listen to this :haha:

thus is personally my second close fave..

really great musical tastes from David. and it is apparent (based in these playlists) that The 1975 is a big inspiration for him musically ❤️

• Thanks 4

Just checked my Spotify statistics thing today and I've learned that All I Wanna Do Is Forget You of JADN's my top song for the last 4 weeks 😳 (Lana's songs are usually on top for me so this is rare ;))

What I love this song is that it gives you that melancholy feeling (for me). Also, the vibe of this song is different from the usual JADN songs, which are lively, fun, and all about the bright side of love and admiration. That and David's voice with this song (or literally any song :P) is :wub:

Y'all can watch the official video of it here- featuring David 

SPOTIFY: 

they had to run in the pouring rain while shooting this music video 😮 the dedication! but it honestly worked out as it gave the video that vibe they're trying to say on the song

Edited by sydneysam
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, jamescasaki said:

i an getting eally excited to see David on the show i hope he has a good run

We here hope that too! I also hope that all the songs that will be given to him gives his gorgeous voice a justice 🤞

• Like 3

On 7/6/2021 at 3:38 PM, sydneysam said:

4. Funeral (Phoebe Bridgers)
6. Sweet Creature (Harry Styles)

7. Dreams (Fleetwood Mac)

8. When She Loved Me (Sara Bareilles)

10. Adore You (Harry Styles)

11. Fix You (Coldplay)

12. More Than Words (Extreme)

14. Chasing Cars (Snow Patrol)

15. Yellow (Coldplay)

18. Starlight (Muse)

19. Endlessly (Muse)

28. Falling Slowly (Glen Hansard and Markéta Irglová)

He's got taste 😳

• Like 3

Just now, sydneysam said:

These are actually only our song suggestions for him- but he did covered 2 of them already sooo 🤪 (most of them from @VintageVoice :wub:)

lolllll nvm ☠️

(p.s. i'm not part of this thread yet, but that "when she loved me" cover is absolutely stunning, nothing else quite matches that for me so i'll wait for his audition to ask)

• Like 3

I am not sure if I can post my good luck artwork/post for David here tomorrow but I'll try. If not, then Sunday ;) 

I'm going to make an artwork for him that consists of 4 talented people (including him of course), so it's definitely a challenge lmao :dead:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

I am not sure if I can post my good luck artwork/post for David here tomorrow but I'll try. If not, then Sunday ;) 

Actually, I have made an artwork for him few days ago because I originally planned to use his younger self photo as my artwork/theme of my post for him. But, I've had change of plans. I didn't mind because he's like my fave right now 🤪

Anyway, instead of putting this to waste, I'll just post it here :P

Untitled191-20210718233544.png

reference? https://www.instagram.com/p/dPbODWCVJQ/?utm_medium=copy_link

• Like 6