𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚍 𝚅𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚕'𝚜 𝙵𝚊𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 🔥

jamescasaki

Just saw that JADN's song, Little Love has already near 800k streams on Spotify 😮 and Just Like That has near 700k streams too

Little Love's a song included in their City Skies album. I love how catchy that song is lol (the long nights, red lights, blue eyes, black tights part keeps on repeating in my head LMAO)- the chorus part was really smart 🥰

• Thanks 6

Just now, sydneysam said:

HAHAH this cracked me up 😂

I don’t understand what about my brain makes it go “TONE” and latch onto artists’ voices to this extent, but whatever it is David’s got it in spades (other recent singing show alumni include my Season 20 rankings #1, Casey Bishop from this past season of American Idol, and Sid Kingsley, but they’re far from the only examples of this).

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

I don’t understand what about my brain makes it go “TONE” and latch onto artists’ voices to this extent, but whatever it is David’s got it in spades (other recent singing show alumni include my Season 20 rankings #1, Casey Bishop from this past season of American Idol, and Sid Kingsley, but they’re far from the only examples of this).

you've definitely got good tastes 🤩 but same- lol

• Like 4

While scrolling through David's Instagram, because I was finding for a younger photo of him- y'all will know soon why ;), I have learned that his first ever original released was titled Just Know. However, I cannot find any link to it- so consider this just as a trivia/fact or something 😂

He's definitely a good songwriter too. I think he wrote/co-wrote some of JADN's songs

Edited by sydneysam
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, sydneysam said:

Forgot to post it here but I've found a piano cover from David's IG account

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPdz-ZfBZcf/?utm_medium=copy_link

yes, it is the one from La La Land (one of my faves 🤩). this is so beautiful ❤️

He's not only a good keyboard player- he's also a good drummer 😮

https://www.instagram.com/p/Be88Aq1BPch/?utm_medium=copy_link

Here's his drum (?) cover of Filthy of Justin Timberlake. Guy's hella talented 🔥 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, jamescasaki said:

How far does everybody think David will go on the show 

As a general rule, indie-alt guys don't make the finale, so I'm thinking semifinals would be his likely ceiling (hopefully I'm wrong) but until we find out more about Team Ari I don't want to speculate beyond that.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, jamescasaki said:

How far does everybody think David will go on the show 

Not sure tbh. The thing about Team Ari, and probably the reason why I haven’t made any fan threads for Team Ari contestants, is that Ariana is unpredictable at this point. There are no patterns that would allow us to predict her decisions.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Not sure tbh. The thing about Team Ari, and probably the reason why I haven’t made any fan threads for Team Ari contestants, is that Ariana is unpredictable at this point. There are no patterns that would allow us to predict her decisions.

That's the thing I'm scared about the most too, but I trust Ari's decision making. (and hopefully David singing her song and being her last artist in the first taping influences that decision jk)

You haven't made any fan thread for any Team Ari contestants- while here I am, already made fan threads for 3 of her artists 💀. Such a risk :haha: 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

That's the thing I'm scared about the most too, but I trust Ari's decision making. (and hopefully David singing her song and being her last artist in the first taping influences that decision jk)

You haven't made any fan thread for any Team Ari contestants- while here I am, already made fan threads for 3 of her artists 💀. Such a risk :haha: 

That’s my hope. Singing her song should put him at the top of her favorites list. 

I might do one for Carolina, who might be Team Ari.

• Like 1

Room Full of Strangers just reached more than a thousand streams on Spotify 🥰 (there's no specific number, but it appears already on the popular hits category, which means it has more than a thousand streams already)

And, JADN had increased number of monthly listeners ever since the EP was released :)))

Edited by sydneysam
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 7/18/2021 at 9:42 PM, sydneysam said:

Room Full of Strangers just reached more than a thousand streams on Spotify 🥰

Another daily update from me (because I am to obsessed with JADN's and David's music right now jk 🤪) LOL- Next To Me also reached more than a thousand streams !!

Weird how both of these songs were also my faves from that album lmao :haha:

Edited by sydneysam
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, rockballerina said:

Wait, this might be a weird question but are you the artist who I frequently see on the instagram stories of the contestants from last season @sydneysam? 😮 That's so cool! 

I'm not sure, there are some Voice digital artists too 🤔 but yeah some Voice S20 artists did recognized some of my artworks :)))

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, rockballerina said:

Wait, this might be a weird question but are you the artist who I frequently see on the instagram stories of the contestants from last season @sydneysam? 😮 That's so cool! 

Sam’s art was featured briefly in a rehearsal snippet where Pia talked about fan support in semifinals week (we’ll see if that was a one-off or if it happens again this season).

Also, now that there’s more S21 names, does anyone have guesses for who David might face in the battles?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Also, now that there’s more S21 names, does anyone have guesses for who David might face in the battles?

I can still see him getting paired with a woman- however with all the woman's names on Team Ari right now, I can't see anyone getting paired with him (and I don't want to, especially if it's Bella 😭). The most likely to be paired with him right now imo is probably Vaughn?? they both have this easy tones to listen to? :haha:

9 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

I can still see him getting paired with a woman- however with all the woman's names on Team Ari right now, I can't see anyone getting paired with him (and I don't want to, especially if it's Bella 😭). The most likely to be paired with him right now imo is probably Vaughn?? they both have this easy tones to listen to? :haha:

There’s one unconfirmed female contestant I think would work really well with him vocally, but of the confirmed names Vaughn makes sense (and to a lesser extent Samuel also does) even though it’s a match I hadn’t considered. 

The exciting part of a new coach + missing spoilers is the element of unpredictability but that’s also the stressful bit 🥲

• Like 1