š”¹š•–š•š•š•’ š”»š•–ā„•š•’š•”š• š•š•š'š•¤ š”½š•’š•Ÿ š•‹š•™š•£š•–š•’š•• šŸŒŗ

sydneysam

We can suggest songs right. I heard this song just an hour ago and I think it would fit Bella since she covered a song by Miley already and nailed ito. It is Nothing breaks like a heartĀ 

Ā 

I hope Bella moved forward too she is my favorite pop girl this season, judges will be amazed by her voice šŸ˜»

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, rockballerina said:

We can suggest songs right. I heard this song just an hour ago and I think it would fit Bella since she covered a song by Miley already and nailed ito. It is Nothing breaks like a heartĀ 

Ooh, I love that song so much (especially Presleyā€™s version from S16)! šŸ¤©

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, rockballerina said:

Ā 

I hope Bella moved forward too she is my favorite pop girl this season, judges will be amazed by her voice šŸ˜»

Ā 

Ooh good song šŸ‘€ love it, will add that now :)))

Ā 

Hoping so- she is my favorite pop girl too this season! šŸ¤žšŸ»

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The way how Bella twisted this Bieber song's so smart + creative

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Personally not a fan of the song but this cover of Bella is one of the ones that I kept coming back to. I love her low notes after the powerful parts, cleanly transitioned

• Like 3

8 hours ago, sydneysam said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Personally not a fan of the song but this cover of Bella is one of the ones that I kept coming back to. I love her low notes after the powerful parts, cleanly transitioned

OBSESSED WITH THAT ARRANGEMENT OMG!!! šŸ˜³Ā I love the way that she plays with the notes.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, sydneysam said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

THATS MY FAV COVER OF HERS and plz add meā¤ļø

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I hope she gets to show off that creative side with her performances on the show.

Ā 

please, that'd be great. there's something so special about her, not just the typical pop girl. digging her more and more ā¤ļø

• Like 2

1 minute ago, sydneysam said:

Ā 

I am hoping too! Hopefully she won her battleĀ šŸ¤ž. I will add you now! ;)Ā 

Thank you! I hope she did as well and can't wait for her performances.Ā 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ss_f1 said:

So excited about her journey in the show and so nervious at the same time

I hope that she made it

Ā 

I'm so excited too! Especially since she's a 3 chair turner + with the coach that I think really suits for her. I'm nervous that she has a competition on her genre lane, but I know that she has something special and Ariana will see it ;)Ā 

• Like 2