𝔹𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕒 π”»π•–β„•π•’π•‘π• π•π•š'𝕀 π”½π•’π•Ÿ 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 🌺

sydneysam

5 hours ago, sydneysam said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPRNWXInQ8b/?utm_medium=copy_link

Β 

to pass by the day, I found another cover of Bella that I think I haven't posted here (it was between the photos so I did not notice it lol). Here's here singing happier by Olivia Rodrigo. I really love hearing her soft and low notes, it's so beautiful πŸ’˜

I was surprised to see how well she did with the song. It requires a certain type of vulnerability that Bella really brought out with her tone. πŸ₯ΊπŸ’•

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I was surprised to see how well she did with the song. It requires a certain type of vulnerability that Bella really brought out with her tone. πŸ₯ΊπŸ’•

Β 

Yeah, I personally love how she can do things like these, just keeping it simple and letting her tone shine through. And how she can do powerful vocals and stuffs. Me thinks she will give us beautiful performances every round. I love artists who can make every part of the performance beautiful, without sacrificing anything 🀩

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Β 

Yeah, I personally love how she can do things like these, just keeping it simple and letting her tone shine through. And how she can do powerful vocals and stuffs. Me thinks she will give us beautiful performances every round. I love artists who can make every part of the performance beautiful, without sacrificing anything 🀩

I’m hoping for at least one emotional performance from her. πŸ₯ΊπŸ€ž

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Me thinks she will give us beautiful performances every round. I love artists who can make every part of the performance beautiful, without sacrificing anything

Agree

I can't wait for heard her performances

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

belladenapoli-1628462247133-0.jpg

Β 

belladenapoli-1628462247134-4.jpg

Β 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSU3h-BhirL/?utm_medium=copy_link

Β 

Β 

first of all- isn't she pretty?! (as always) she literally rocks every outfit 🀩 love her style here- the boots and the dress matched perfectly. second, AHH she is so cute way back!! iconic photo tbh πŸ’˜

Yeah, I love that dress! πŸ’œ

Β 

Should we post the little kidΒ picture in the spoiler thread? :giggle:

• Haha 1

As I've said on David's fan thread, I always save the best for the last. Anddd Bella's the last goodluck artwork for today. I'll post here my artwork + message for the queen who will make aΒ damage on Team ArianaΒ :wub:Β (pun intendedΒ πŸ€ͺ)

IMG-20210810-215818.jpg

Β 

I did not plan it to be yellow LOL. I was aiming for a yellow-ish white, but it turned out this way. In any way though, this is definitely one of my favorite artworks so far for S21Β :wub:Β I can't believe I pulled off the glasses' transparency partΒ :haha:

Β 

Bella- the queen who damaged them all, first off, giiiiirl, YAS. I'm so proud of you! Being told by Ariana that you (and your battle) are her girls?? that's huge! (although I wouldn't fully trust this first, but that means your battle must've been really good). And a save also guarantees you not being montaged on the battles too! YAAAY. You being on both the first tapings and winning? yas sister! You're giving me a Team Ariana frontrunner vibes right now, hopefully I am right. We're here for many Bella exposure on televisionΒ πŸ€ͺ

Β 

I think I've said it already before here, but you're one of my top favorites right now and I am rooting for you hard. The way how you control your vocal stuffs was just undeniably impressive. You know your voice, and that is important. I know that this is for you. This is your moment my girl, own it! Just give it your best and leave it all out there on the stage, no regrets, no ifs, no buts. Do not think about the results, or what will happen, just think about your performance first and focus on it and feel it. Your parents are for sure proud of you right now, they're so lucky to have a daughter as talented as you! So as your other family members and friends. We are all rooting for you and we've got your back. No matter what, I am a fan, point blank period

Β 

Best of luck queen! Go knock 'em out. I will pray the best results for you! Hopefully, see you in the live rounds ;)

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

IMG-20210810-215818.jpg

Β 

I did not plan it to be yellow LOL. I was aiming for a yellow-ish white, but it turned out this way. In any way though, this is definitely one of my favorite artworks so far for S21Β :wub:Β I can't believe I pulled off the glasses' transparency partΒ :haha:

Β 

Bella- the queen who damaged them all, first off, giiiiirl, YAS. I'm so proud of you! Being told by Ariana that you (and your battle) are her girls?? that's huge! (although I wouldn't fully trust this first, but that means your battle must've been really good). And a save also guarantees you not being montaged on the battles too! YAAAY. You being on both the first tapings and winning? yas sister! You're giving me a Team Ariana frontrunner vibes right now, hopefully I am right. We're here for many Bella exposure on televisionΒ πŸ€ͺ

Β 

I think I've said it already before here, but you're one of my top favorites right now and I am rooting for you hard. The way how you control your vocal stuffs was just undeniably impressive. You know your voice, and that is important. I know that this is for you. This is your moment my girl, own it! Just give it your best and leave it all out there on the stage, no regrets, no ifs, no buts. Do not think about the results, or what will happen, just think about your performance first and focus on it and feel it. Your parents are for sure proud of you right now, they're so lucky to have a daughter as talented as you! So as your other family members and friends. We are all rooting for you and we've got your back. No matter what, I am a fan, point blank period

Β 

Best of luck queen! Go knock 'em out. I will pray the best results for you! Hopefully, see you in the live rounds ;)

Yay, the artwork looks amazing!!! Thanks for taking my suggestion. πŸ’™

Β 

Yeah, I see that favoritism from Ariana. πŸ‘€ Bella, you’re on your way to becoming Ariana’s frontrunner! We believe in you, Ariana believes in you, TPTB believe in you (since they put you in the first taping for two rounds), and your family most definitely believes in you! πŸ’• Good luck Bella! 😁 I’m rooting for you! πŸ₯—Β 

Edited by Bk1234
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ss_f1 said:

Good luck Bella

I'm so nervous for her but I'm know that she is gonna slays this

and so impatient for seeing her in the show and

to know her song choice in the kos

Mel B Good Luck GIF by America's Got Talent

Β 

Yeah, I'm pretty confident she will slayΒ :wub:Β I'm nervous too, but I know Bella's got this!

Β 

Same, I'm dying to hear her Damaged cover again and know who her battle partner + what is the song choice isΒ πŸ‘€

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

A:Β Bella DeNapoliΒ (Chandelier - Sia) vs. Katherine AnnΒ Mohler

Β 

Obviously sad about Katherine. But I am so freakin' happy for this lady! As overdone as Chandelier is, it's a song that many are familiar with and can give a moment to someone. Hopefully, it gives Bella a momentum moving forward 🀞

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

As overdone as Chandelier is, it's a song that many are familiar with and can give a moment to someone. Hopefully, it gives Bella a momentum moving forwardΒ 

I love the song but agree . But im so happy at the same time

Queen Bella made it and  I'm satisfied 😏

Β 

Β 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ss_f1 said:

I love the song but agree . But im so happy at the same time

Queen Bella made it and  I'm satisfied 😏

Β 

Β 

Β 

Love the song too! It's just somehow tiring sometimes to hear itΒ :haha:Β but with Queen Bella singing it, I don't mind ;)Β I'll repeat that performance over and over that's for sureΒ 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ss_f1 said:

I need 20 september now

I hope that she is in the first episode

Β 

There's actually a chance, can be a closer too (hopefully, not too reaching lol)Β πŸ‘€Β since she's one of the 3 chair turners of Team Ari (with Raquel), and so far they're the highest chair turners left on her blind audition teamΒ 

• Like 1