𝔹𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕒 𝔻𝕖ℕ𝕒𝕡𝕠𝕝𝕚'𝕤 𝔽𝕒𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 🌺

sydneysam

1 hour ago, sydneysam said:

Since Bella's song choice for her blinds is already confirmed..

Reveal hidden contents

I legit cannot wait to hear her kill this on stage. She turned 3 chairs so she must've been really good! This cover sounds good already though 👀. Her control is insane 🤯

Ok- THAT IS GOOD! I thought I didn’t know the song at first, but then I immediately recognized it from Bella’s cover. :lmao:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

Ok- THAT IS GOOD! I thought I didn’t know the song at first, but then I immediately recognized it from Bella’s cover. :lmao:

Yup, yup it is. LMAO that's a classic- how dare you, jk :haha:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, sydneysam said:

Hide contents

I legit cannot wait to hear her kill this on stage. She turned 3 chairs so she must've been really good! This cover sounds good already though 👀. Her control is insane 🤯

I literally cannot explain my excitement!!!! The way she's gonna kill it, and with DAMAGED???? A serve

• Like 3

6 hours ago, sydneysam said:

Reveal hidden contents

This is going to be ✨ i n c r e d i b l e ✨

• Like 3

4 hours ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

I literally cannot explain my excitement!!!! The way she's gonna kill it, and with DAMAGED???? A serve

Same??? One thing's for sure, though- our ears won't be damaged, it will be blessed because of that performance 🤪

• Like 3

On 7/6/2021 at 2:43 AM, sydneysam said:

Updated the main post with her website link- y'all go check it out!

and please do check your name on the fan list, if you have asked to be added here and I haven't added you yet, please tell me :))) thanks!

• Thanks 3

So I was scrolling through Bella's youtube channel and I found a couple of her singing live 😮 I particularly loved this one because of the THAT beautiful acapella part. She also has a lot of acapella covers too that shows her range (i.e. Stone Cold)

It also seems like she has done already a couple of live/talent shows in the past. I really cannot wait for her to deliver ❤️

Edited by sydneysam
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, sydneysam said:

So I was scrolling through Bella's youtube channel and I found a couple of her singing live 😮 I particularly loved this one because of the THAT beautiful acapella part. She also has a lot of acapella covers too that shows her range (i.e. Stone Cold)

It also seems like she has done already a couple of live/talent shows in the past. I really cannot wait for her to deliver ❤️

Yeah, I’m not too worried about her singing live. 😳 And to think that this was THREE YEARS AGO… Also, I love that it says HOTRS by Haley Reinhart in the title (her influence :wub:)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, sydneysam said:

😯 🤯 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, I’m not too worried about her singing live. 😳 And to think that this was THREE YEARS AGO… Also, I love that it says HOTRS by Haley Reinhart in the title (her influence :wub:)

yeah- imagine how much she must've improved more in those years 🤯

8 minutes ago, Angeles said:

😯🤯 

my reaction in two emojis while watching this performance

• Like 3

On 7/6/2021 at 2:43 AM, sydneysam said:

Angels Like You (Miley Cyrus)

Kept on listening to this cover for days- it was just THAT good, the immense control, power, and that beautiful tone omg. I do hope she'll have the chance to do this on the show

this or Roxanne 🤩

• Like 2