𝔹𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕒 𝔻𝕖ℕ𝕒𝕡𝕠𝕝𝕚'𝕤 𝔽𝕒𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 🌺

sydneysam

Just now, Angeles said:

You have a whole lot of taste!! 

Actually, thanks to you I've became addicted to her Roxanne cover LMAO. Ngl, I was not that familiar with the song on the first glance, so I haven't listened to it fully. But, when you said that particular cover on our chat here- I've listened to it, now I can't stop listening to it HAHA

• Like 1

Just now, sydneysam said:

Actually, thanks to you I've became addicted to her Roxanne cover LMAO. Ngl, I was not that familiar with the song on the first glance, so I haven't listened to it fully. But, when you said that particular cover on our chat here- I've listened to it, now I can't stop listening to it HAHA

I feel honored having introduced that cover to you. 

• Like 1

Just now, sydneysam said:

belladenapoli-1625865493830.jpg

Screenshot-2021-07-10-05-18-36-20.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRHmWfWsOaK/?utm_medium=copy_link

A good reminder from Bella ;) it's crazy how this same exact quote seems fitting with what I am experiencing right now 😳 

Ngl, I was so near on reposting this on my IG story (love reposting some good quotes 🤪) but then I remembered it'll be spoiler thing lmao 💀

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I was about to say- Bella just casually hanging out with Alexandra- I 😳

RIGHT 😳 

first watched Alexandra on her debut X-Men movie, she looks so beautiful and she killed her role 🤩

Edited by sydneysam
  • Like 1

I have not been active during Season 20 days, although I did love Gihanna Zoë, but I am looking forward for this season. 🙂 Bella is one of my favorites right now, I am hoping the best for her on the show. I love her Arizona Zervas cover. 😊

Add me @sydneysam! side note: it took me a lot of time before to figure out who you are because of the name change 🤣

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, americanvoice38 said:

I have not been active during Season 20 days, although I did love Gihanna Zoë, but I am looking forward for this season. 🙂 Bella is one of my favorites right now, I am hoping the best for her on the show. I love her Arizona Zervas cover. 😊

Add me @sydneysam! side note: it took me a lot of time before to figure out who you are because of the name change 🤣

Taste! Agree to all of these :)))

Okay, will add you now! ❤️ 

HAHAHA oops 🤪

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Bella privated her legendary cover of “Damaged” and I’m sad 🥲 I listened to that every day, multiple times too! 😩 It’s ok though, because it will give me more of a reason to look forward to her audition. :wub:

OOH 👀 funny because I actually just watched it recently. Same though- I listen to it and her other covers every day. there's just something special about her tone that I really like 💞

Yes, maybe she wants us to be surprised and hyped up for it- we stan a strategic queen 🤩 (jk)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sydneysam said:

OOH 👀 funny because I actually just watched it recently. Same though- I listen to it and her other covers every day. there's just something special about her tone that I really like 💞

Yes, maybe she wants us to be surprised and hyped up for it- we stan a strategic queen 🤩 (jk)

Yeah, I just watched it this morning. 

Yeah, I’m sure her audition will be worth the wait! 🙂 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Just found another channel of Bella on youtube, probably her old channel. It is named Isabella DeNapoli (beautiful name btw)

and I found this 😳

I love how strong her voice is on this one ❤️

WOW! 🤩 I could actually see her doing this on the show. 

• Like 1