'90s TV Shows Rankdown (Winner Announced on Page 132)

Steven_

34 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I don’t meant to drudge this up even more, but is there even a hint of a possibility of @vee_ apologized he could be welcomed back? :(

I know a lot of us loved Vee and still consider him a friend so time does heal all wounds so I’m just throwing that out there. Obviously, that’s something to be discussed among the mods (oh, hey I am one now), but I to would like to know. :yes:

Thanks for any info you can give us. :haha:

Oh dear this is allll such a tricky situation. I totallly get what you're saying and feeling here. I have lots of thoughts and to say here.... but I won't/can't. Sadly i think it will still be a no. :( 

3 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

There’s also drama with Danny Masterson who was apart of That 70’s Show.

There was Laura Prepon threatening to his victims when they tried to come forward. :/

I loved T7S and rewatched it (mainly the first seven seasons) regularly, but now it just makes me uncomfortable.

13 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Just make 7th Heaven first boot and call it a day :dead:

10 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

The actor who played the father.

8 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

8 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Don't want to post it here in case it affects anyone personally, but his Wikipedia discusses it somewhat:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Collins

Ugh and I really loved this show back in the day. :/ 😢 Moreso in the 90s than 2000s.

Just now, *Wallace said:

Ugh and I really loved this show back in the day. :/ 😢 Moreso in the 90s than 2000s.

I remember it being really popular (obviously) and my family watched it pretty regularly. Then once I got older and realized how dirty they did Jessica Biel, it moved directly to my sh*tlist.

Then the creator had to go and give us Secret Life of the American Teenager which was one of the worst things I've ever watched.

7 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Oh dear this is allll such a tricky situation. I totallly get what you're saying and feeling here. I have lots of thoughts and to say here.... but I won't/can't. Sadly i think it will still be a no. :( 

I won’t comment here further. This is something that would need to be discussed privately and not out in the open. 👍

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

There’s also drama with Danny Masterson who was apart of That 70’s Show.

I try not to play the game that way, but seeing how I’ve never seen 7th Heaven, I really don’t care if it does. 🤷‍♀️

You never seen 7th Heaven? Wow that shocks me. 😮 I could have seen you loving that.

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

There was Laura Prepon threatening to his victims when they tried to come forward. :/

I loved T7S and rewatched it (mainly the first seven seasons) regularly, but now it just makes me uncomfortable.

Ooh she did? I did not hear about this. :unsure:  

Ughhh this was the downside of this game for me. There's so many shows I love but some are tainted with people's terrible past and actions. There was one obvious big favorite of mine I was thinking.... but some of these others I totally forgot about. >.<

3 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I remember it being really popular (obviously) and my family watched it pretty regularly. Then once I got older and realized how dirty they did Jessica Biel, it moved directly to my sh*tlist.

Then the creator had to go and give us Secret Life of the American Teenager which was one of the worst things I've ever watched.

UGHH this was the bibggest downside of the show and what upset me as I loved Jessica Biel on there. :/ 

omgg lmao that show was so bad but I kinda loved it. 🙈

1 minute ago, 1234567890 said:

I won’t comment here further. This is something that would need to be discussed privately and not out in the open. 👍

:thumbs: 

I seen a couple episodes of 7th Heaven and obviously I knew Jessica Biel was in it. I also remember thinking that blonde girl was really hot I think things haven't gone well for her and she turned to drugs if I recall. I hope she's doing well now but I haven't really followed any of this.

4 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Ughhh this was the downside of this game for me. There's so many shows I love but some are tainted with people's terrible past and actions. There was one obvious big favorite of mine I was thinking.... but some of these others I totally forgot about. >.<

4 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I don’t even have to go into the drama behind The Cosby Show…

What a way to mention the show I was alluding to without saying. :dead: 

But UGH The Cosby Show was one of my all-time favorite shows and really meant a lot to me growing up (Still love the show and won't change my mind/stop loving the show). So its disappointing how it's tained by one person. 😢 

5 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

I seen a couple episodes of 7th Heaven and obviously I knew Jessica Biel was in it. I also remember thinking that blonde girl was really hot I think things haven't gone well for her and she turned to drugs if I recall. I hope she's doing well now but I haven't really followed any of this.

Ooh I can't think of who you're thinking but I am curious. 😮 

4 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

Okay, after doing the math, we’re now going to have 250 shows and end the game with a Top 25 instead of a Top 20.

And no more shows will be added. That’s final. (!) 

Sounds great!

3 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Ooh I can't think of who you're thinking but I am curious. 😮 

It was Jessica Biel's characters sister I don't know her character name or her real life name I just remember hearing about her drug problems and was just hoping she turned her life around.

Edited by QueenKalie

10 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

I also remember thinking that blonde girl was really hot I think things haven't gone well for her and she turned to drugs if I recall. I hope she's doing well now but I haven't really followed any of this.

Beverly Mitchell?

She hasn't had any issues with drug problems from what I remember, and her Wikipedia doesn't say anything.

Are you thinking of Jodie Sweetin from Full/Fuller House? :unsure:

Just now, Elliott said:

Beverly Mitchell?

She hasn't had any issues with drug problems from what I remember, and her Wikipedia doesn't say anything.

Are you thinking of Jodie Sweetin from Full/Fuller House? :unsure:

Maybe I miss remembered it's possible but yeah I think that's who I was thinking of.

Just now, QueenKalie said:

Maybe I miss remembered it's possible but yeah I think that's who I was thinking of.

Jodie Sweetin was the big one that had a drug problem, and she's turned her life around. :yes:

• Like 1

Just now, QueenKalie said:

Actually now that I think about it I think I am an idiot and was remembering a movie role that Beverely played and some how attributed those attributes to her real life. :dead:

Saw II? :dead: