'90s TV Shows Rankdown (Winner Announced on Page 132)

Steven_

Before the games start, I do want to address something  important quickly:

On 6/10/2021 at 2:50 PM, FrogLenzen said:

Someone call Denise! I wonder who will get banned this time?????

Hey Derek! I missed this post earlier but I just wanted to let you know the context of this post was inappropriate. I know you were trying to make a ~joke but the situation behind the matter was anything but a joke - especially when not knowing the full situation. It was a reallly intense and tough time in fact. So please be cautious to not make comments like this in the future.

And the above comments applies to everyone else. Please don’t make light of suspension/banishment situations or poking fun at Moderators about it. Take this as a warning!

Please take note of this everyone. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Hey Derek! I missed this post earlier but I just wanted to let you know the context of this post was inappropriate. I know you were trying to make a ~joke but the situation behind the matter was anything but a joke - especially when not knowing the full situation. It was a reallly intense and tough time in fact. So please be cautious to not make comments like this in the future.

And the above comments applies to everyone else. Please don’t make light of suspension/banishment situations or poking fun at Moderators about it. Take this as a warning!

Seen, heard, noted

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Can this site have more transparency about reasonings behind bans? Some message boards make public threads about which users get banned, for how long, and for what reason. I don't know if that necessarily needs to be done, but at the very least people know the rules and are able to assess what's banworthy and what isn't. I'm assuming I know what situation we're all referring to here and I, and I believe others, are still confused about rules were so egregiously broken that warranted a lifetime ban.