'90s TV Shows Rankdown (Winner Announced on Page 132)

Steven_

4 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

We're over 36 hours from when you posted noms lol

Ooh okay. :haha: Well if Victoria can hold up on her write-ups for week(s), I can too for a day. :giggle:

I don't have a working computer at the moment, so it will take me some time to do a write-up but hoping to post it sometime today. :yes:

Just now, *Wallace said:

Ooh okay. :haha: Well if Victoria can hold up on her write-ups, I can too for a day. :giggle:

I don't have a working computer at the moment, so it will take me some time to do a write-up but hoping to post it sometime today. :yes:

Sis has held up her home improvement write up for weeks now. :dead:

1 minute ago, FrogLenzen said:

Who will Wallace cut???? The suspense!

:giggle:

I am mad at y'all for making it a tie as I don't still don't know what to do. :haha: So I will have you all in suspense. :giggle:

1 minute ago, QueenKalie said:

Sis has held up her home improvement write up for weeks now. :dead:

Exactly. :dead:

On 8/21/2021 at 6:56 PM, FrogLenzen said:

Scared Nervous GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

I'm looking at the seasons on Wiki and it's a bit confusing tbh. There are 13 seasons so far? And seasons 12 and 13 are both still going on? I don't really understand. 

The two seasons have their own production cycle, and Nickelodeon has been airing episodes from each production season interchangeablely. They also released the entire twelfth season on DVD a few months back despite it only having aired a few episodes at that point. I don’t think they were happy with the episodes in that season.

17 minutes ago, Elliott said:

The two seasons have their own production cycle, and Nickelodeon has been airing episodes from each production season interchangeablely. They also released the entire twelfth season on DVD a few months back despite it only having aired a few episodes at that point. I don’t think they were happy with the episodes in that season.

Thanks for the clarification! that is fascinating and also really bizarre. Suddenly I want to watch and compare some episodes from those seasons 

Party of Five

MV5BZWQyZDI4NjMtZjhkOS00MmUxLTg2ZGQtODA3

Lmao I'm so mad at all for making it a tie when I really had no preference of which of the 3 shows to go. I didn't want to decide. :dead: Well with all tree shows, they are all shows I know and heard of...and would be interested in checking out but I never watched any of them (well I watched an episode/few clips of Sex and the City) - hence them being my nominees. It was all really such a toss up but I decided to cut Party of Five of the last two. My last cut of Dragon Ball Z, was an anime show so I would like to change that up this time. And it's also probably easier to write about Party of Five, so I'll do that here.

Party of Five is an American teen and family drama that was created by Christopher Keyser and Amy Lippman, which aired on FOX for 6 seasons and 142 episodes from September 12, 1994 through May 3, 2000. Party of Five has had such a notable and stellar cast which featured actors and actresses such as: Scott Wolf, Matthew Fox, Neve Campbell, Lacey Chabert, Scott Grimes, Paula Devicq, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Jeremy London and more. Party of Five is about 5 siblings who deal with the various challenges in their lives after the loss of their parents in a car accident. The show also looked into and showed a number of topics such as: substance & domestic abuse, teen pregnancy, mental illness, cancer and dealing with the loss of loved ones. The show was a success as it won a Golden Globe Award for Best Television Series - Drama in 1996. The show won 6 other awards from various award shows which you can see here: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108894/awards/?ref_=tt_awd. Aww this is a show I'm sad I missed out on this show as I felt I would have really liked it. It sounds good, and well done to the fans on getting this show this far in the game.

• Sad 1