SYTYCD Routines Mini-Rankdown (US10) (Round 8)

.Rei

1 hour ago, JC said:

You should’ve had it at top 2! 😛 

yes and also they’re adorb and so likable ❤️ 

For the battery, I didn’t really tank it but I think it’ll probably get some tanks from others. Putting so many unnecessary Talia routines to the top 20 I think def brought out how many people actually dislike her :giggle:which I didn’t mind seeing

Also Zoeys comments on single ladies are so spot on! If Penny had not withdrawn, I’m so sure that pearlie would have been top 2! Such a wasted opportunity :( 

I tried putting it as high as I could. 😢 :dead: 

Oh I was thinking of you and Zoey as the tankers for "The Battery." But then I didn't think you would that much because of Charlie. :haha: Hmm I don't think many dislike Talia - I think you, Zoey and maybe Rei? Though not sure with Rei, he's probably moreso indifferent on her.

Aww yeah I do remember how much of a frontrunner Penny was. 😮 It would have been interesting to see how long she lasted if she hadn't withdrawn. And how Penny and Talia would have done in votes. I would have loved and been here for them both being the top two women of that season. ❤️ (Though I know you wouldn't have wanted that. :claybleh: )

31 minutes ago, .Rei said:

The only good routines from AU4 are the group routines so let people know I’ll fight for them 

Oh I don't really care much for AU4 so whatever happens there is whatever for me. :haha: 

11 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Though not sure with Rei, he's probably moreso indifferent on her.

I don't hate her but I don't find her journey as good as most of the people here... I think that her pre-top 10 journey was terrible except for her solo. I do think her top 10 and top 6 weeks were brilliant for her... besides those two weeks and her jive with Charlie, I'm meh on her

• Thanks 1

Penny would have absolutely won if she didn't withdraw. I'm sure they were forcing her to see a bunch of doctors because they were desperate to get rid of her. They didn't want her to be the Aussie winner performing at the US finale. And I don't blame them oop

I don’t dislike Talia. She’s just average and completely forgettable for me. I do dislike the doing anything to get as many Talia routines in the final as possible because then it’s shoved down my throat when other dancers deserved better.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Penny would have absolutely won if she didn't withdraw. I'm sure they were forcing her to see a bunch of doctors because they were desperate to get rid of her. They didn't want her to be the Aussie winner performing at the US finale. And I don't blame them oop

Penny is not a favourite of mine but they really really pushed the storyline of "you're just more than a cheerleader" as if there was something wrong about that, so I would have loved her to shut them up in the end

41 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I tried putting it as high as I could. 😢 :dead: 

Oh I was thinking of you and Zoey as the tankers for "The Battery." But then I didn't think you would that much because of Charlie. :haha: Hmm I don't think many dislike Talia - I think you, Zoey and maybe Rei? Though not sure with Rei, he's probably moreso indifferent on her.

Aww yeah I do remember how much of a frontrunner Penny was. 😮 It would have been interesting to see how long she lasted if she hadn't withdrawn. And how Penny and Talia would have done in votes. I would have loved and been here for them both being the top two women of that season. ❤️ (Though I know you wouldn't have wanted that. :claybleh: )

Oh I don't really care much for AU4 so whatever happens there is whatever for me. :haha: 

talia wouldn’t have gotten enough votes to make the finale as she inherited a lot of her votes when Penny had to withdraw

queen gianne should have made the finale with Penny girl bosses ftw!

25 minutes ago, Zoey said:

I don’t dislike Talia. She’s just average and completely forgettable for me. I do dislike the doing anything to get as many Talia routines in the final as possible because then it’s shoved down my throat when other dancers deserved better.

This. I just find talias dancing mediocre and personality boring, but I probably got more annoyed when she won for no reason over Charlie who was actually interesting. And queen Penny who was my fave ❤️ 

before that I was fine with talia

Edited by JC

31 minutes ago, .Rei said:

I don't hate her but I don't find her journey as good as most of the people here... I think that her pre-top 10 journey was terrible except for her solo. I do think her top 10 and top 6 weeks were brilliant for her... besides those two weeks and her jive with Charlie, I'm meh on her

Aww this is all understandable. Thanks for explaining.

27 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Oooh dear.... I don't really get this theory. But you just never know, huh? 

22 minutes ago, Zoey said:

Oh I thought you outright hated her. :dead: 

Your last sentence is an understandable point. I think with her having so many fans here, we all have different favorites from her that made it through the game. I know some Talia fans didn't love her Argentine Tango and Quickstep/Samba but those were amongst my favorites of hers. But then likewise, there is a Talia routine that made it here that I did not care for and could have done without. So it all varies. :ph34rwave: But I also think someone like Kat deserved more routines here.

8 minutes ago, JC said:

talia wouldn’t have gotten enough votes to make the finale as she inherited a lot of her votes when Penny had to withdraw

queen gianne should have made the finale with Penny girl bosses ftw!

Hmmmm, maybe. We can't really know for sure. :haha: If Talia wouldn't have gotten the votes then Kat or Amy would have.

Gianne getting eliminated twice.... she was never gonna make the finale. 🙈 Though she was one of my top favorites. ❤️ And also if Gianne would have been out Top 10 week had Penny gone to continue on the competition (and possibly win). 😛 

43 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

LOL I honestly don't think so because I think Charlie would have won if Penny were the shoe-in and left. But I am also a Talia stan (and think Penny is one of the weakest dancers to get into a Top 10) so I am heavily biased