American Idol Season 20 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

Idol Maniac

5 hours ago, mrsvaledictorian2017 said:

Congrats to Kenedi Anderson for being the second contestant to make the Top 24.

I wouldnt count this as confirmed at all yet tbh. For Nicolina, we atleast had evidence to back up her making Top 24. There is virtually no evidence of Kenedi making it unless it is hidden REALLY well, so saying she makes Top 24 without evidence is just as reliable of a claim as me saying Taylor Swift is in the Top 24.

Edited by m1key

8 minutes ago, m1key said:

I wouldnt count this as confirmed at all yet tbh. For Nicolina, we atleast had evidence to back up her making Top 24. There is virtually no evidence of Kenedi making it unless it is hidden REALLY well, so saying she makes Top 24 without evidence is just as reliable of a claim as me saying Taylor Swift is in the Top 24.

Yeah, the only “evidence” we have so far is @ashleys saying most people answered the clue correctly.

26 minutes ago, m1key said:

I understand, but if they were right about the first person, which they were and they are giving us “hints”, then it makes sense they are right about Kenedi.

10 minutes ago, mrsvaledictorian2017 said:

I’m confused why that’s not good enough for evidence lol? Why would they lie about who is in the Top 24?

People lie about spoilers all of the time, whether its for attention, to create hysteria, or other unknown reasons. Last season there was a whole fake Top 24 spoiler on here. I'm not saying Ashleys is lying, but I'm also not fully trusting their word as they do not have a reliable reputation compared to someone like Idol Maniac. For all we know, these 3 spoilers could be completely accurate and I could look like the fool for trying to be cautious about them. However, it is better to assume they are inaccurate, unless we are given evidence, in order to prevent false hopes and disappointments when we get the actual spoilers/results. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, m1key said:

People lie about spoilers all of the time, whether its for attention, to create hysteria, or other unknown reasons. Last season there was a whole fake Top 24 spoiler on here. I'm not saying Ashleys is lying, but I'm also not fully trusting their word as they do not have a reliable reputation compared to someone like Idol Maniac. For all we know, these 3 spoilers could be completely accurate and I could look like the fool for trying to be cautious about them. However, it is better to assume they are inaccurate, unless we are given evidence, in order to prevent false hopes and disappointments when we get the actual spoilers/results. 

Okay now I get where you’re coming from.

25 minutes ago, mrsvaledictorian2017 said:

I’m confused why that’s not good enough for evidence lol? Why would they lie about who is in the Top 24?

Because they want attention - and want people to think they are in some kind of power position.  Why else would she play this cat and mouse game?  Notice the so-called clues are very generic and vague.

If she is legit, what is her source?

Edited by mytake1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, mytake1 said:

Because they want attention - and want people to think they are in some kind of power position.  Why else would she play this cat and mouse game?  Notice the  so-called clues are very generic and vague.

If she is a legit, what is her source?

I understand, but she was right about the first person and the tik tok post made it obvious. I don’t know what her source is though. 

10 minutes ago, m1key said:

Leah Marlene, Tyler Allen, and Elliot Greer are the three I immediately recognized in the promo. I'm also pretty sure Christian Guardino is in it? Theres 4 other people in it though that I do not recognize.

Yeah, I think Christian is in it. Does anyone know who the person in the denim jumpsuit is?

Edited by Bk1234