American Idol Season 20 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

Idol Maniac

13 minutes ago, m1key said:

Yeah, if you look at her 2nd most recent TikTok it was posted at the deliberation location and said "I have a big day tmr so pls manifest positivity and success" and then says 3 days later in the comments " UPDATE: the sound works✨She is 100% in Top 24. 

I don't even have TikTok, so I would have never gotten that. :dead: I was over here searching Instagram like crazy.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, mrsvaledictorian2017 said:

Also, Showstoppers Round is Top 59 I thought, which Jade Flores didn't make as far as I know. She probably got cut during hollywood week solo or hollywood week group round.

Kendra, Anaya and Rebecca get cut there.

There's a spoiler with Mike, Yoli, Tony and Jade!

24 minutes ago, kryptonite said:

Yeah, how do you find these things out? Where can I see the top 24? Or has that not been revealed yet? 

Some people are claiming to know people in the Top 24, but aren’t sharing all the information so everyone can know. We only know one of the Top 24 so far. There was someone who claimed to know 3 of them, and only gave clues for one, but not the other two.

32 minutes ago, mrsvaledictorian2017 said:

Some people are claiming to know people in the Top 24, but aren’t sharing all the information so everyone can know. We only know one of the Top 24 so far. There was someone who claimed to know 3 of them, and only gave clues for one, but not the other two.

IGNORE.  That person probably knows nothing.  This is a spoilers thread.  There should be no hints.  Don't play that game.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, mytake1 said:

IGNORE.  That person probably knows nothing.  This is a spoilers thread.  There should be no hints.  Don't play that game.

I understand what you are saying and I will just ignore it. It’s not just one person. It’s a few people doing it claiming they know spoilers without actually revealing them not just on who made the Top 24. One person for instance claimed they are going to Hawaii and won’t provide further information on that.

Edited by mrsvaledictorian2017