Wyatt Pike Fan Thread

jazzontherocks

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Wyatt makes it to Top 16, how far do you think he could go? I'm glad he has gotten really favorable reviews especially on social media and other Idol sites outside IDF, and I hope he could make it to Disney Night at least.

Edited by jazzontherocks

Adding you Niki. Welcome 🙂

Hope our votes will be enough. He actually did well. I agree with Katy that he could give more emotional performances. He didn't post any voting info tonight /: Not sure if he's feeling okay. The other 23 promoted themselves and he didn't. Hopefully America will have his back. 

Hello. So we all know now that Wyatt dropped out of the competition. I run one of his fanpages on instagram, and like many fans, we have been wondering why, though there are reports that he got disqualified for leaving the set and going back to Utah for a visit last week. Another one could be due to family related situations. Either way, hope he stays well, and the support still stands for him and his music. Up until last Tuesday, he was still talking to us and liking our posts so it must've been very sudden. Beane answered fans in his insta live tonight that Wyatt will be missed and that it's best that the contestants let Wyatt himself address it. In the mean time, we have his music and Idol performances to look back to. Wishing him well always.

Hi. Basically, Ryan announced at the start of the Top 12 reveal night that Wyatt dropped out. After a few days, Wyatt finally showed back up on social media saying he had to withdraw for personal reasons. He didn't elaborate but assured fans he is doing well and healthy. So I'm glad he is okay. Feel free to send him good wishes on his social media 🙂 He still posts new music.