Weekly Rank the Canadians: BBCAN9

Alex95

Like everyone else, I do enjoy / like the majority and I do not hate anyone. 

1. LaToya (=) - an icon that left too soon.
  2. Tina (+3) - constantly surprising me, and I am rooting for my fellow east coaster / maritimer. 
  3. Tera (+9) - i am officially stanning. 
  4. Victoria (-2) - love her but made a few mistakes, this past week, imo.
  5. Jedson (+6) - like alex, I am stanning him because of his bad reads. 
  6. Breydon (-3) - still stanning this icon but loving the people above him more.
  7. Kyle (+1) - i am in love with him, and not because of his game play.
  8. Austin (+1) - enjoyed seeing her playing under the radar this week.
  9. Kiefer (-2)  - not terrible but just not at the same level as the other people for me.
  10. Tychon (=)  - not as good as his ally but I do not dislike him.
  11. Rohan (+2) - he's just there for me, he can leave and wouldn't miss him
  12. Beth (-6) - i am over her, she can go anytime.

7 rankings this week!

Week 3:

1. Latoya Anderson (+2) - 1.9

2. Victoria Woghiren (=) - 3.7

3. Tina Thistle (+1) - 4.6

4. Austin Dookwah (+2) - 4.9 (Higher than Tera 4/7 times)

5. Tera Gillen-Patrozzi (+4) - 4.9 (Higher than Austin 3/7 times)

6. Jedson Tavernier (+6) - 6.1

7. Breydon White (+1) - 6.3

8. Tychon Carter-Newman (-1) - 6.4

9. Beth Bieda (-4) - 8.6

10. Kiefer Collison (+3) - 9.0

11. Kyle Moore (-1) - 10.7

12. Rohan Kapoor (-1) - 11.0

Week 4 ranking will go until Sunday, March 28th at 8 pm (72 hours after the first eviction)

-Please no "strategic ranking" (this isn't a game, no need to rank a popular contestant you like low just because you wanna see someone you like more rank higher overall)

-Please don't edit your posts. I like adding up the rankings as I get them. If you feel you have to change something, just rank again and let me know that you're ranking again. I'll use everyone's final rankings in the tally at the end of the week.

-Please include all the houseguests, including the houseguest evicted this week, in your rankings.

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Canadians: BBCAN9 (Week 4 Ends 3/28)

Week 4:

1. Victoria (+4) - I was waiting for her out of power to enjoy her again and it happened ❤️. Her awkward attempts to call people out which everyone just ignored ❤️. I still can't decide if she's actually a mastermind or just an emotional trainwreck. But I'm gonna just sit back and enjoy the ride.

2. Tera (+1) - So much crack'd out energy, I'm really just waiting for the total meltdown.

3. Jedson (-2) - Originally 4 but then I saw the lapdance and kiss with Breydon lol.

4. Tina (=) - Lesbian mastermind queen!

5. Breydon (+2) - I'm actually starting to enjoy him a lot, he's definitely the dark horse of the season. Just really likable.

6. Tychon (=) - Still just there for me. Not good and not bad.

7. Kiefer (+3) - I like what he did with his HOH.

8. Rohan (+4) - I hope he becomes a loner now, he could be interesting that way. I feel like the editors are trying to make him out to kinda be a ~mastermind~ and I'm not buying it.

9. Beth (=) - Sis we can hear you, please stop screaming in the DR.

10. Austin (-2) - Thank Kiefer for splitting up the showmance.

11. Kyle (=) - Thank Kiefer for splitting up the showmance.

1. Victoria (=)

2. Tera (+2) - I'm starting to notice she really cracks me up so much. :haha: 

3. Tina (+3)

4. Austin (-1) - Glad she stayed but disappointed she didn't campaign for herself (or the edit made it look like that.)

5. Jedson (+2)

6. Breydon (+2)

7. Kiefer (+2)

8. Tychon (-3) - I usually like him but I wasn’t a fan of his pushing for Austin though it was a good move on his end, lmao.

9. Rohan (+2)

10. Beth (=)

11. Kyle (+1)

It’s so refreshing not outright disliking anyone in this cast. :haha:❤️

On 3/26/2021 at 11:27 AM, Alex95 said:

8. Rohan (+4) - I hope he becomes a loner now, he could be interesting that way. I feel like the editors are trying to make him out to kinda be a ~mastermind~ and I'm not buying it.

Waitt, is that supposed to be his edit? :dead: Cause I don't buy it either. :haha: 

1. Tina (+1) : Gotta love my fellow maritimer, and I think she's surprisingly in a good position.
  2. Tera (+1): Like Tina, I really like her and I am happy with her position in the game.
  3. Kyle (+4): I actually enjoyed Kyle this week and was rooting for him to survive but oh well. Plus, I have no shame to say I find him extremely attractive and charismatic. 
  4. Rohan (+7) : Love how he went from the bottom to almost the top; Always rooting for the underdog
  5. Victoria (-1) : A bit of a wildcard  & her game is a bit of a mess, but I am living for her; Glad she was able to survive, this week.
  6. Breydon (=) : I need him show more fight
  7. Jedson (-2) : Probably my favourite of the sunsetter; the lack of social clues and him being super handsome. 
  8. Austin (=) : I don't mind her but she's just there.
  9. Tychon (+1) : He's just there and I am whatever on him. 
  10. Kiefer (-1) : I really want to like Kiefer but he's making it hard especially this week - terrible moves all around.
  11. Beth (=) : Can she just leave?
Edited by *Chris

6 rankings this week.

Week 4:

1. Tera Gillen-Patrozzi (+4) - 2.5

2. Victoria Woghiren (=) - 2.7

3. Tina Thistle (=) - 3.0

4. Breydon White (+3) - 5.0

5. Austin Dookwah (-1) - 5.2

6. Rohan Kapoor (+6) - 6.5 (Higher than Jedson 3/6 times, peak position #3, next peak #4)

7. Jedson Tavernier (-1) - 6.5 (Higher than Rohan 3/6 times, peak position #3, next peak #5)

8. Tychon Carter-Newman (=) - 7.3

9. Beth Bieda (=) - 8.8 (Higher than Kiefer 3/6 times, peak position #6)

10. Kiefer Collison (=) - 8.8 (Higher than Beth 3/6 times, peak position #7)

11. Kyle Moore (=) - 9.2 (Only on 5 rankings)

Week 5 ranking will go until Sunday, April 3rd at 8 pm (72 hours after the first eviction)

-Please no "strategic ranking" (this isn't a game, no need to rank a popular contestant you like low just because you wanna see someone you like more rank higher overall)

-Please don't edit your posts. I like adding up the rankings as I get them. If you feel you have to change something, just rank again and let me know that you're ranking again. I'll use everyone's final rankings in the tally at the end of the week.

-Please include all the houseguests, including the houseguest evicted this week, in your rankings.

This is our first ranking since week one (where Julie barely lost first place) where the evicted houseguest wasn't ranked first. In fact, he was ranked last :haha:. Pretty shocked about Tera getting first, but I guess Sunsetters vs. Oddballs are controversial so the people in the middle rose up. I'm over her and dropping her hard next week so I'd imagine she'll be free falling lol.

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Canadians: BBCAN9 (Week 5 Ends 4/3)

Woo finally got caught up on all of this week's episodes.

Week 5:

1. Victoria (=) - I'm honestly just along for the ride with Victoria right now as the star of the season. Her flaws are so obvious and she's kinda awful, but she's also the kind of casting this show needs. Especially in power whew.

2. Breydon (+3) - I've always liked him and I'm really excited to see him in a post-Austin world. I'm hoping for a major breakthrough from him.

3. Tychon (+3) - Me following every feed with Brey and Ty on them alone 👁️👄👁️

4. Jedson (-1) - I feel like his fun himbo energy is starting to die down and he's just existing. The throuple needs some major resistance again.

5. Tina (-1) - She's just there for me. She's starting to lose power and getting a lot less interesting.

6. Austin (+4) - Every BBCAN seasons there's a pretty girl that leaves pre-jury that twitter hypes up way too much. This year that pretty girl was Austin.

7. Kiefer (=) - I cycle between hating him and ironically loving him. I think it depends on how close he is to Victoria at all times lol.

8. Beth (+1) - PLEASE STOP SCREAMING IN THE DIARY ROOM!

9. Tera (-7) - While I was living for her crackhead energy, I feel like her treatment of Ty and Jed (specifically Ty) has just gotten so bad. I feel like BB may have had a word with Tera and she's seemed to clean up her act, but I'm still ready for her to go.

10. Rohan (-2) - I've got no respect for the way he handled that veto honestly. It was so cowardly and it wasn't even a good game move. I'm not even an Austin stan at all, but that was f*cked.

1. Victoria (=)

2. Austin (+2) 

3. Tera (-1)

4. Breydon (+2)

5. Tychon (+3)

6. Kiefer (+1)

7. Tina (-4)

8. Jedson (-3)

9. Beth (+1)

10. Rohan (-1) - Being an Austin fan, I was ticked at the Veto situation. So an easy last as no one else really upset or bothered me lol.

Here's for some of the "unpopular ranking" - it's hard to rank them as I genuinely liked all of them, one way or the other. Also, I don't follow the feeds so no clues what happens there. 

1. Victoria (+4) : The fact that she was able to pull this off.. Genius! I think her time may be limited but still rooting for her!
  2. Tina (-1) : I am still liking her journey so far, but I do want her to win some stuff. But again, laying low this early is never a bad thing - Kaela only started getting traction during the double eviction.
  3. Tera (-1) : Also like her and enjoying her duo with Tina; Would like to see her win something and how she would deal with it. 
  4. Breydon (+2) : Always liked him and curious how he will do without Austin. 
  5. Austin (+3) : Simply here to be here; not surprised that she left before the jury though. They did really isolate themselves from the house for a bit.
  6. Rohan (-2) : I actually enjoy him as he's better than I expected him to be. However, the veto was kinda hard to digest - I wish he used it but again I understand why,
  7. Tychon (+2) : I would like to see him play the game individually because I feel he gets in the shuffle a bit. 
  8. Jedson (-1) : I am somewhat indifferent regarding him; if this was Love Island, he would be first. 
  9. Kiefer (+1) : I go back and forth on him. This week, I was indifferent on him. 
  10. Beth(+1) : Love that she was thinking about turning on the boys but I doubt she will. And her screaming in the DR is no bueno. 

Lol 4 rankings this week #ImStillEnjoyingTheSeason

Week 5:

1. Victoria Woghiren (+1) - 1.0

2. Breydon White (+2) - 3.3

3. Tera Gillen-Patrozzi (-2) - 4.3

4. Austin Dookwah (+1) - 4.5

5. Tychon Carter-Newman (+3) - 4.8

6. Tina Thistle (-3) - 5.0

7. Jedson Tavernier (=) - 7.5

8. Kiefer Collison (+2) - 7.8

9. Rohan Kapoor (-3) - 9.3

10. Beth Bieda (-1) - 9.8

Week 6 ranking will go until Sunday, April 10th at 8 pm (72 hours after the first eviction)

-Please include all the houseguests, including the houseguests evicted this week, in your rankings.

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Canadians: BBCAN9 (Week 5 Ends 4/10)

1. Victoria (=)

2. Tera (+1)

3. Breydon (+1)

4. Tychon (+1)

5. Jedson (+3)

6. Kiefer (=)

7. Beth (+2)

8. Tina (-1)

9. Rohan (+1) 

Lol without Victoria (my fave) and Rohan (least fave but still don't dislike or mind him).... I feel pretty much the same about everyone. Like no one is leagues and away my favorite or least fave. :haha: So this will make rankings really hard for me going forward.

1. Victoria (=)  : She remains a legend, and can't wait for a Victoria return. 
  2. Beth (+8) : This was her week, and she was able to differentiate herself from the boys. 
  3. Breydon (+1) : King being able to try and get the target of Rohan, and a king for getting close to Beth.
  4. Tera (-1) : For her argument with Victoria. 
  5. Tina (-3) : I like her but I need more from her, now. 
  6. Tychon (+1) : See Jed.
  7. Jed  (+1): I actually enjoy them as individual but as a player, I am indifferent. 
  8. Rohan (-2) : I really enjoyed her and found myself to root for him cause he was an underdog. 
  9. Kiefer (=) : He's a good player but he doesn't have a good read.

5 rankings this week!

Week 6:

1. Victoria Woghiren (=) - 1.4

2. Breydon White (=) - 3.6 (Higher than Tychon 3/5 times)

3. Tychon Carter-Newman (+2) - 3.6 (Higher than Breydon 2/5 times)

4. Tera Gillen-Patrozzi (-1) - 3.8

5. Beth Bieda (+5) - 4.6

6. Tina Thistle (=) - 5.6

7. Jedson Tavernier (=) - 5.8

8. Kiefer Collison (=) - 8.2

9. Rohan Kapoor (=) - 8.4

Week 7 ranking will go until Sunday, April 17th at 8 pm (72 hours after the first eviction)

-Please include all the houseguests, including the houseguests evicted this week, in your rankings.

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Canadians: BBCAN9 (Week 7 Ends 4/17)

Week 7:

1. Tera (+3) - Without a doubt, this was Tera's breakout week. #Dragging everyone at the HOH competition, that clutch veto win, and now a clutch HOH win. Tera's really went from zero to hero in a week.

2. Breydon (=) - His social game is genuinely one of the best we've ever seen in BBCAN history. How he didn't even touch the block this week is crazy impressive! He has so much intel in this house, I really want to see him use it more.

3. Tychon (=) - Just genuinely likable and rootable. If the trio is gonna steamroll, I hope he figures out a way to come out on top.

4. Kiefer (+3) - I'm still not crazy about him, but I HAVE to give credit where credit is due. Dude pretty much just survived a backdoor. I still can't believe he's still here, good for him.

5. Tina (=) - I had high hopes for Tina early on, but no shade, she brought the least to this show out of this cast. I think she has some really good reads and impressive skills, but lacks that killer instinct.

6. Jedson (=) - Ugh he's getting way too involved in that showmance for my liking. Also I never wanna hear someone say they'd rather lose to someone in this show ever again.

7. Beth (=) - All the respect I had for her for playing for herself and not the boys last week has completely gone out the window. I cannot believe she allowed Kiefer to stay! She has f*cked herself. I get the sexism arguments and how a guy gets credit in a pair for both the guy and the girl. However, Jedson has the stronger relationships with Ty & Kiefer and Beth's just allowing Jed to keep them around. Jed deserves the credit over Beth if Beth's not gonna do anything about it.