Weekly Rank the Canadians: BBCAN9

Alex95

It's that time of the year again!

Pre-Show/Week 1 ranking will go until Saturday, March 6th at 8 pm (48 hours after the first eviction)

-Please no "strategic ranking" (this isn't a game, no need to rank a popular contestant you like low just because you wanna see someone you like more rank higher overall)

-Please don't edit your posts. I like adding up the rankings as I get them. If you feel you have to change something, just rank again and let me know that you're ranking again. I'll use everyone's final rankings in the tally at the end of the week.

-Please include all the houseguests in your rankings. This is based on how you feel about them from pre-show interviews and the first two episodes of the show.

Edited by Alex95

Pre-Show/Week 1:

1. Victoria - She's giving me comp queen! She's giving me comedy queen! She's giving me only bitch to stay true to Julie queen! She's giving me everything, her ass better not be next out the door.

2. Julie - Ugh so much potential there and was such great representation for a lot of people watching. Such a devastating eviction.

3. Breydon - He is so fun! He blended into the house so well and I'm hoping he can make it far!

4. Josh - Lol he's such a sweet himbo ❤️. I really wish it was him over Julie, but now that he's still here I'll definitely be rooting for him (though I do worry he'll give nothing lol)

5. Kiefer - I was worried he would be annoying, but he seems sweet.

6. Tina - Julie should've had her captain spot :/ but I liked her!

7. Austin - I was living for The Dolls.......then she evicted my girl Julie.

8. Beth - Eh, fine enough.

9. Tera - Who?

10. Latoya - Latoya undeniable brought It to the episode, but I don't like what she brought. She's potentially stanworthy, but she's doing her work for evil.

11. Rohan - Plz don't let the guys alliance become a thing.

12. Tychon - Plz don't let the guys alliance become a thing.

13. Jedson - Plz don't let the guys alliance become a thing.

14. Kyle - Plz don't let the guys alliance become a thing.

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Canadians: BBCAN9 (Week 1 Ends 3/6)

Week 1:

1. Victoria - kween

2. Josh - I surprisingly like him.  A very different kind of gay male then we've previously seen.

3. Tina - I like her so far

4. Julia - I wish she could have stayed!

5. Austin - I like her so far

6. Tychon - I like him so far.

7. LaToya - I like her so far.

8.  Kiefer - he's alright.

9. Beth - she's alright, but she's loud.

10. Breydon - I am not finding it brown cow stunning presently.

11. Jedson - meh

12. Kyle - meh

13. Tera - meh

14. Rohan - meh

Still so difficult for me to rank everyone right now but I will try my best. :haha: 

1. Julie

2. Victoria  

3. Josh

4. Austin 

5. Tychon 

6. Breydon 

7. LaToya 

8. Jedson

9. Tina 

10. Beth 

11.  Kiefer 

12. Tera 

13. Rohan 

14. Kyle 

1. Victoria - Rooting for her and hopefully not too much of a threat down the line. 
  2. Breydon - My favourite doll :wub: 
  3. Julie - Loved her, wish she would have been able to not blow up on Josh. 
  4. Tina - Super likeable. 
  5. LaToya - Kinda playing hard but at least someone is playing. 
  6. Josh - Hot mess but I am living
  7. Kiefer - Very likeable and rooting for him. 
  8. Tychon - If this was a ranking based on your looks, you would be in the Top 3. 
  9. Kyle. - If this was a ranking based on your looks,. you would be in the top 3. 
  10. Jedson - If this was a ranking based on your looks, you would be in the top 3. 
  11. Beth - Who? Make your presence known and you may be higher. 
  12. Tera - Who? Make your presence known and you may be higher. 
  13. Austin - Honestly there's something about her that rubs me the wrong way. 
  14. Rohan - His persona in the first episode really annoyed me; super cocky and was hoping that he was going to go home. 

7 rankings for pre-show/week one!

Pre-Show/Week 1:

1. Victoria Woghiren - 2.4 (Higher than Julie 4/7 times)

2. Julie Vu - 2.4 (Higher than Victoria 3/7 times)

3. Josh Farnworth - 3.6

4. Austin Dookwah - 6.7 (Higher than Latoya 4/7 times)

5. Latoya Anderson - 6.7 (Higher than Austin 3/7 times)

6. Breydon White - 7.0

7. Beth Bieda - 7.4 (Higher than Tychon 4/7 times)

8. Tychon Carter-Newman - 7.4 (Higher than Beth 4/7 times)

9. Tina Thistle - 8.0

10. Jedson Tavernier - 9.4

11. Kiefer Collison - 9.9

12. Tera Gillen-Patrozzi - 10.9

13. Kyle Moore - 12.1

14. Rohan Kapoor - 12.4

Week 2 ranking will go until Saturday, March 13th at 8 pm (48 hours after the first eviction)

-Please no "strategic ranking" (this isn't a game, no need to rank a popular contestant you like low just because you wanna see someone you like more rank higher overall)

-Please don't edit your posts. I like adding up the rankings as I get them. If you feel you have to change something, just rank again and let me know that you're ranking again. I'll use everyone's final rankings in the tally at the end of the week.

-Please include all the houseguests, including the houseguest evicted this week, in your rankings.

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Canadians: BBCAN9 (Week 2 Ends 3/13)

Week 2:

1. Josh (+3) - I miss him already 😭. Don't @ me but this weirdo is actually the loml. He's so delightfully weird and messy at the same time :wub:.

2. Latoya (+8) - I knew I was gonna stan but I didn't think it would be this soon fdjaslfndjalfnk. Latoya IS the season. She is such a dominant force in the house. She takes no bullshit and I love that about her.

3. Victoria (-2) - The ~quirky character~ always gets on my nerves so I'm gonna need her to tone it down a bit. But for now, I still love her. An absolute sweetheart.

4. Tera (+5) - I think she has a lot of potential and if she get through the first few weeks, she's gonna be the breakout star of the season. Tera barging into every room during the vote flipping yesterday was cracking me up :dead:.

5. Tina (+1) - Not the old lady of the house calling all the shots! We have to stan!

6. Beth (+2) - Girl needs to watch it with the microaggressions and will continue to drop in the rankings if she doesn't. But for the time being, of course I am stanning the woman casually making out with the two hotties :wub:

7. Kyle (+7) - Finding out that he's a superfan who makes his friends go on camping trips where they play Big Brother kinda softened him for me. I'm curious to see what he does going forward and that will determine if I'm a fan or not.

8. Rohan (+3) - Hated him during the house meeting, but at least he apologized to Josh. Rohan's either gonna get really good or unbearable this week now that he survived.

9. Tychon (+3) - Nice guy, good player, very boring.

10. Breydon (-7) - I still want to like him but he's kinda useless right now...?

11. Austin (-4) - Swing and a miss girl. Waste of an HOH.

12. Jedson (+1) - I didn't like how he showed his ass at the house meeting and he seemed to be so blind in his Josh hatred. Maybe now that Josh is gone, he'll get back on the right track.

13. Kiefer (-8) - Oop he's annoying me.

01. LaToya - queen

02. Victoria - queen

03. Breydon - enjoying him laying low for now 

04. Josh - will miss him 

05. Tina - really like her 

06. Beth - loved her this week 

07. Kiefer 

08.  Kyle - for his looks tbh. 

09. Austin - still unsure about her 

10. Tychon - see Jed

11. Jedson - love the other people in his alliance more 

12. Tera - invisible for now but she’s intriguing 

13. Rohan - just there cause I like the others more 

7 rankings this week!

Week 2:

1. Josh Farnworth (+2) - 1.9

2. Victoria Woghiren (-1) - 2.6

3. Latoya Anderson (+2) - 2.7

4. Tina Thistle (+5) - 5.0

5. Beth Bieda (+2) - 7.0 (Higher than Austin 4/7 times)

6. Austin Dookwah (-2) - 7.0 (Higher than Beth 3/7 times)

7. Tychon Carter-Newman (+1) - 7.7

8. Breydon White (-2) - 8.1

9. Tera Gillen-Patrozzi (+3) - 8.3

10. Kyle Moore (+3) - 8.7

11. Rohan Kapoor (+3) - 10.0

12. Jedson Tavernier (-2) - 10.6

13. Kiefer Collison (-2) - 11.4

Week 3 ranking will go until Sunday, March 21st at 8 pm (72 hours after the first eviction)

-Please include all the houseguests, including the houseguest evicted this week, in your rankings.

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Canadians: BBCAN9 (Week 3 Ends 3/21)

I've decided as much as I love the season, I'm having trouble really stanning anyone so these rankings should be interesting.

Week 3:

1. Jedson (+11) - Oop my read on Jedson last week was completely off. Yes he's a dummie and kind of an assh*le...but in a really fun and himbo kinda way. Jedson's bad reads is some all-time amazing shit. Yes, I will be stanning.

2. Latoya (=) - If she campaigned to Tina & Tera, like, once she would be number one. Such a force the first two weeks and amazing to watch, kinda went out with a wimper after the veto meeting.

3. Tera (+1) - Her blowup about Jed earlier the week (god I can't believe that was all the same week) was iconic. I still think she had mad potential to be a breakout star.

4. Tina (+1) - Tina flipping from side to side is relatable because that's kinda how I feel watching the show.

5. Victoria (-2) - Was an easy number one at the beginning of the week but just kept dropping. The r-word situation. Ugly. And while I think targeting Latoya was a great game move for her and the correct call, it just seemed to be way too personal on Victoria's part. Idk if she keeps giving me fun tv I'll root for her to go as far as possible. I just can't say I'm stanning as much as I once was. But BOY did she deliver some of the best BB content in years this week.

6. Tychon (+3) - I like him. Don't love him, but like him.

7. Breydon (+3) - I've decided Breydon and Austin gossiping in the corner as the rest of the house runs around like lunatics is actually kinda hilarious.

8. Austin (+3) - See Breydon.

9. Beth (-3) - So she's the DR screamer of the season 🤦‍♂️. Appreciate the loyalty to Latoya though!

10. Kiefer (+3) - The way I was rooting against him and then screamed because I was so happy he won HOH :dead:. Let's keep the good times rolling please!

11. Kyle (-4) - Don't like him.

12. Rohan (-4) - Don't like him.

1. Victoria - stanning her this whole week, have since I saw her in the cast.  Yea she took out one of my draft picks, but Shes my #1

2. Austin

3. Tina

4. Latoya

5. Tera - gradually rising for me

6. Tychon

7. Breydon

8. Beth

9. Rohan

10. Kyle

11. Kiefer

12. Jedson

1. Victoria (+1)

2. LaToya (+2)

3. Austin (=)

4. Tera (+5)

5. Tychon (=)

6. Tina (+1)

7. Jedson (+1)

8. Breydon (+2)

9. Kiefer (+3)

10. Beth (-4)

11. Rohan (=)

12. Kyle (+1)

I do find ranking this cast super had as I like the majority of them, in a similar amount. :haha: