American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

1 minute ago, 1234567890 said:

It wasn’t just IDF. :dead: I distinctly remember American Idol doing a poll (which aired on the show) on whether people should advance to the final judgement or whatever with a yes or no abs America voted overwhelmingly no for Caleb in the beginning which is hilarious because in the end they voted yes. :giggle:

Ooooh wow I forgot about that but that's quite hilarious. And what a change of events. :haha: 

But I get it and can relate. I didn't like/care for Caleb early on the season like the auditions/Hollywood rounds, as he came off a little dated. But he won me over sometime during the finals. well same thing with Jessica too minus the dated bit, oops.

Just now, Alex95 said:

Caleb was my second favorite of the season until his disgusting comments about the "fans". Then I dropped him like a bad habit, but I still appreciate his talent and strong performances.

Completely agree on this. :yes: 

1 minute ago, 1234567890 said:

Caleb was your second favorite after King Dexter? 😮

:yes: 

Lmaooo but realistically, Jena and Caleb ended up being my faves by the end. Before that, it was Emily. And Malaya was somewhere up there. But neither I was that attached to like my other season's faves. :haha: 

3 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

They tried really hard with Sam and Majesty and I fell for it hard. :dead:

Ooof the situation with Majesty was quite heartbreaking. :broken: I blame "Let It Go." 👽 

20 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

You can come back for S15. :wub:

I probably won't, which is kind of a shame, since I liked MacKenzie a lot better for superficial reasons without having to deal with his IDF fanbase. Where are his shirtless selfies hiding?

10 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Caleb was my second favorite of the season until his disgusting comments about the "fans". Then I dropped him like a bad habit, but I still appreciate his talent and strong performances.

Not to defend him, because it definitely wasn't cool for him to say, but I personally choose to look past it because 1) I know he wasn't talking about his actual fans that support him, and 2) god knows I've seen much worse comments about him/countless other contestants by people on this website.

4 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Ooof the situation with Majesty was quite heartbreaking. :broken: I blame "Let It Go." 👽 

She completely spiraled out of control, same with MK. So many reasons this season was just an utter disaster.

5 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

elsa GIF
I totally blame Elsa too, @*Wallace. :haha:

I still want to know who was responsible for choosing that song. :dead: Herself or production steered her to it? 👽 

4 minutes ago, Weedy_Speedy said:

I probably won't, which is kind of a shame, since I liked MacKenzie a lot better for superficial reasons without having to deal with his IDF fanbase. Where are his shirtless selfies hiding?

Not to defend him, because it definitely wasn't cool for him to say, but I personally choose to look past it because 1) I know he wasn't talking about his actual fans that support him, and 2) god knows I've seen much worse comments about him/countless other contestants by people on this website.

She completely spiraled out of control, same with MK. So many reasons this season was just an utter disaster.

Surprised to learn this with you and MacKenzie because I remember you really disliking him during the season. :dead: 

Oooof, totally agree. It was really heartbreaking seeing so many contestants with potential crashing and burning. :broken: 

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

Surprised to learn this with you and MacKenzie because I remember you really disliking him during the season. :dead: 

I mean I don't think he's the greatest contestant ever or anything lol, just that I guess he's a deserved 4th placer to what (in my opinion) was the correct top 3.

But he is legit adorable/my kind of twink, so personality-wise he's definitely grown on me. :haha: 

Sam Woolf "Babylon" - 10 (JORDAN_FAN, Zoey, Derek, Priscilla, Hayden, Kevin, Chris, Victoria, Steven, QK)

Alex Preston "Volcano" 1 - (Crisis)

Jena Irene "Unbreakable Me" - 10 (sublymonal, JORDAN_FAN, Sola, Gigi, Diana, Akshar, QK, Wallace, Amanda)

Jena Irene "The Scientist" - 

Caleb Johnson "Skyfall" - 12 (Diana, Kevin, Zoey, Derek, Hayden, Chris, Victoria, Wallace, Steven, QK, Amanda, Crisis)

Jena Irene "Rolling In The Deep" - 3 (Gigi, Elliott, Priscilla)
Jena Irene & Caleb Johnson "It's Only Love" - 

Jena Irene & Caleb Johnson "Gimme Shelter" - 3 (Alex, sublymonal, Priscilla)

Alex Preston "The A Team" - 

Jena Irene "Barracuda" - 7 (sublymonal, Alex, Diana, Sola, Gigi, Akshar, Wallace)

Jena Irene "My Body" - 6 (Sola, Elliott, Akshar, Priscilla, Hayden, Alex)

Alex Preston "Say Something" - 6 (JORDAN_FAN, Derek, Chris, Steven, Amanda, Crisis)

Jena Irene "Valerie" - 1 (Zoey)

Alex Preston "Too Close" - 1 (Kevin)

Jena Irene "Heartbreaker" - 

Caleb Johnson "Maybe I'm Amazed" - 7 (Kevin, Zoey, Derek, Chris, Wallace, Steven, Crisis)

Alex Preston "Yellow" - 

Jena Irene "Creep" (Reprise) - 12 (Alex, Diana, JORDAN_FAN, Sola, sublymonal, Gigi, Elliott, Akshar, Hayden, Victoria, QK, Amanda)

Jena Irene "We Are One" - 1 (Elliott)

32 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Didn't you prefer Jena over Jessica anyway? 👽 :dead: 

Jessica was a southern rocker who looked like Carly Smithson and you are questioning if she was my favourite during the season????

But her album was terrible and she's probably a MAGAer so Jena's my default favourite now even though I haven't followed her music at all.

44 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I blame American Idol for making me believe Sam Woolf had a chance at winning this season. 🙈

He probably would've if the didn't start capping the votes that season. :dead: But once he landed in the B2 by like the third week and had to be saved two weeks later, I figured his time was up soon.