American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

While I don’t think When I Dream is deserving of a first round elimination, I am still forever pressed that she went with that song choice instead of literally anything else from that year her original pick of Go Your Own Way.

10 minutes ago, Elliott said:

While I don’t think When I Dream is deserving of a first round elimination, I am still forever pressed that she went with that song choice instead of literally anything else from that year her original pick of Go Your Own Way.

Never knew this, that would have been awesome. But would we have lost Bo in that timeline? 🤔

5 minutes ago, ~Tom~ said:

Never knew this, that would have been awesome. But would we have lost Bo in that timeline? 🤔

She literally said it during her elimination. :dead:

But I choose to believe it would’ve resulted in Scott going that week in my French Vanilla Fantasy.

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

She literally said it during her elimination. :dead:

But I choose to believe it would’ve resulted in Scott going that week in my French Vanilla Fantasy.

Her elimination was only the second results show I ever saw, so clearly I dn't remember. :dead: 

Even better: have him leave at top 9 instead of Nikko. 

Nadia’s most iconic moment was in S4’s Idol Rewind where everyone talked about how sad the eliminations were every week and she went “I was glad to see people leave. It’s a competition and I wanted to win.”

QUEEN ❤️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

America was not warming up to Nadia and already put her in the bottom three twice before (the bottom three appearance for "I'm The Only One" was particularly criminal). Even if she had a great performance that week, I feel like there was still a good chance she was getting eliminated :(.

• Sad 1

Just now, ~Tom~ said:

Her elimination was only the second results show I ever saw, so clearly I dn't remember. :dead: 

Even better: have him leave at top 9 instead of Nikko. 

Yeah, I believe it was after her highlights package. Ryan asked if she had any regrets and she was like “I probably should’ve gone with Go Your Own Way this week instead.” :rofl:

Even even better: have him leave at the Top 12 instead of Lindsey, and everyone else moves up a spot :wub:

Then Mikalah makes it to top 10 week, where she can do The Theme From The Nanny. :giggle:

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

Nadia’s most iconic moment was in S4’s Idol Rewind where everyone talked about how sad the eliminations were every week and she went “I was glad to see people leave. It’s a competition and I wanted to win.”

QUEEN ❤️

Lmao why do I feel I kinda remember this? Such a Survivor mindset. :dead: 

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

America was not warming up to Nadia and already put her in the bottom three twice before (the bottom three appearance for "I'm The Only One" was particularly criminal). Even if she had a great performance that week, I feel like there was still a good chance she was getting eliminated :(.

Yeah this is probably true here. :( She wasn't going to last too much longer sadly. :( 

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

Just thinking of an alternate reality where Jurnee and Nadia Turner got the respect from the voters they deserved. 💔

4 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Even even better: have him leave at the Top 12 instead of Lindsey, and everyone else moves up a spot :wub:

Then Mikalah makes it to top 10 week, where she can do The Theme From The Nanny. :giggle:

:haha: at the Nanny.

And speaking of Lindsey, I'll pick her I Don't Miss a Thing for my last pick so all her performances don't get left behind.

The Ryan shade. :dead: 

3 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

So Season 3? :dead:

I definitely remember it done a lot more times. I remember they made Adam choose a group he thought he was in the top three with at final five and then they were like lol jk you're bottom three :dead:

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

I feel like I remember them trying it in a later season and the contestant refused to choose... Archuleta maybe?

Bo and Melinda were also the designated Huffs and refused to choose, but it was rare the 'Huff' actually did choose.

10 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I definitely remember it done a lot more times. I remember they made Adam choose a group he thought he was in the top three with at final five and then they were like lol jk you're bottom three :dead:

S3 - George chose at the F7, picked the Three Divas and was wrong.

S4 - Bo was the 'Huff' at the F7 and didn't choose.

S4 - The next week, Carrie/Bo were in one group and Vonzell/Anthony were in another. Ryan told Scott & Constantine to choose which group they wanted to be in and they both ran to Carrie & Bo.

S5 - Taylor was the 'Huff' and "chose" the correct group, though he later said after the NDA expired that someone on the crew told him during the commercial break which group to pick so they didn't have a repeat of S3

S6 - Melinda was the 'Huff' and didn't choose

S7 - Archie was the 'Huff' and didn't choose

S8 - Adam was the 'Huff' at the final 5. However it was phrased as "Pick group you think you belong to" and he chose Allison & Danny before Ryan revealed he was in the B3 with Kris and Matt.

S9 - Lee was the 'Huff' at the final 5 and refused to pick

S10 - Scotty was the 'Huff' and didn't pick at the F7

S11 - Skylar was the 'Huff' and refused to pick, so Ryan told her to join Phil/Hollie/Colton as the safe group

Edited by Elliott
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I didn't realize it flopped that many times lol. Anyways I only respect George and Adam now for actually choosing :wub: (and I guess Sc*tt and Constantine lol)

Still not as iconic as #TeamNo :wub:

1 minute ago, 1234567890 said:

:dead:

Jena to the producers trying to save Sam Woolf for the second time:

I mean I know Alex Preston voted NO too but he tried to backtrack and apologize for it afterward so we're ignoring him from this narrative