American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

1 minute ago, *Amanda said:

I'm just waiting for this round to go off the rails now because of this. :dead: 

To think there was a point when me putting Ryan’s YRGM in a final vote was the most chaotic part of this game and now it’s nothing :giggle:

Victoria. :dead:  

Being a Vonzell stan and unbiased, I am okay with those 3 performances being cut as I do think those were her weakest. Those are totally fair cuts. :yes: It's just seeing them all in one post cut altogether really does sting. :broken: But it is all fair. And we're eventually gonna have to cut the weaker Vonzell/Bo/Carrie performances sooo yeah.

8 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Being a Vonzell stan and unbiased, I am okay with those 3 performances being cut as I do think those were her weakest. Those are totally fair cuts. :yes: It's just seeing them all in one post cut altogether really does sting. :broken: But it is all fair. And we're eventually gonna have to cut the weaker Vonzell/Bo/Carrie performances sooo yeah.

It’s seeing them all in one swoop that is more triggering than anything. :dead: I don’t mind the cuts it’s just seeing them all in one post and this soon. 🤣

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

That and seeing that @Weedy_Speedy had a hand in it. :closedeyes:

2 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

It’s seeing them all in one swoop that is more triggering than anything. :dead: I don’t mind the cuts it’s just seeing them all in one post and those soon. 🤣

Lmaoo yeah I totally agree. :haha: If they were cut one per group, that would have been easier to take. :haha: 

Look at me getting thrown under the bus lmao, and here I thought I was the one most passionate about season 4 around here.

xGE8kwT.png

CyMFXD7.png

This is what I do for every group round and my teammates usually just choose things from my personal rankings, so yeah, blame the WhatNotToWeedy leaderboard I guess.

3 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

You have a board? 😮 

You Better Be Dedicated Red Carpet GIF by Tony Awards

For every season. Including auditons/Hollywood. :haha: #ThankYouQuarantine

2 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Is this your own version of WNTS, @Weedy_Speedy:haha:

Yep!

1 minute ago, 1234567890 said:

So basically @Weedy_Speedy is telling us to blame @Steven_ and @sublymonal. :wub:

That's exactly what I'm telling you. :yes: