🌸 Gihanna Zoë Fan Thread 🌸

sydneysam

Just now, sydneysam said:

Gih's on Victor's favorite studio recordings (according to his latest post) 🥰

Imagine if her, Vic, and Cam's part of a trio for the semis? mygosh I'm not ready to throw all my collection of shoes jk

I saw that. Taste!!! 😁

• Like 2

Gihanna's MIGHT be going live on Instagram today! I might not have the chance to watch it (too many works and such lol) so whoever's available, watch her live ❤️ 

Hopefully, it’s at a time when I can watch. 🥺🤞

• Like 1

devonfranklin-1621006860427.jpg

Screenshot-2021-05-14-23-39-19-66.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/COwpfVrBD1H/?igshid=4imqi6qczzc4

Forgot to post it here but, DeVon Franklin, an award-winning producer, posted a support for Gih 🤯 along with her childhood photo with him and her sister, Genesis (THEY'RE SO CUTE OMG)

If his name doesn't ring a bell to you, he's the producer of the movie, Breakthrough, which is a really GOOD and inspirational movie. Y'all should check it out if you haven't watched and seen it yet!

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

devonfranklin-1621006860427.jpg

Screenshot-2021-05-14-23-39-19-66.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/COwpfVrBD1H/?igshid=4imqi6qczzc4

Forgot to post it here but, DeVon Franklin, an award-winning producer, posted a support for Gih 🤯 along with her childhood photo with him and her sister, Genesis (THEY'RE SO CUTE OMG)

If his name doesn't ring a bell to you, he's the producer of the movie, Breakthrough, which is a really GOOD and inspirational movie. Y'all should check it out if you haven't watched and seen it yet!

As he should. 😊

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Also I found some accounts of Gih on Instagram LOL. There's one clip she's singing Halo, she's still younger though that time. She also have a make up account or something

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMILs_GDVXd/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

"little rendition of halo - @beyonce @hotvocals @singers 🙂 lil pitchy, but that's okay 🙂"

crazy, her runs really remind me kind of Beyonce LMAO and take note, she's still soo young when she posted this. This was posted on 2016

Edited by sydneysam
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, sydneysam said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMILs_GDVXd/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

"little rendition of halo - @beyonce @hotvocals @singers 🙂 lil pitchy, but that's okay 🙂"

crazy, her runs really remind me kind of Beyonce LMAO and take note, she's still soo young when she posted this. This was posted on 2016

her runs are IMMACULATE wow! 

she hasn't really showed off any crazy runs on the show - what do y'all think about her doing that more in the semifinals? do you think she should keep it in or no?

i feel like it would be cool especially since the coaches keep saying that she shows something new each week. however, i dunno if too many runs would turn people off to her?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

her runs are IMMACULATE wow! 

she hasn't really showed off any crazy runs on the show - what do y'all think about her doing that more in the semifinals? do you think she should keep it in or no?

i feel like it would be cool especially since the coaches keep saying that she shows something new each week. however, i dunno if too many runs would turn people off to her?

The coaches would probably go craaazy when that happens, since they kept on comparing her to the queen b. For the viewers though, idk, they somehow see her as some Disney princess-esque

The coaches would probably go craaazy when that happens, since they kept on comparing her to the queen b. For the viewers though, idk, they somehow see her as some Disney princess-esque

perhaps continuing to show off her super impressive belts and hints of her head voice would be good - i know shi'ann eventually got some flack for her runs

• Like 2

I kept on replaying Gihanna's studio recording of Reflection LOL. I'M OBSESSED. Also, is it just me or I really love it every time how she goes down after hitting some high notes? Her low notes are as beautiful as her high notes. My goodness Gih 🥺

• Like 1