The Voice 19 ● Finale Recap & Winner Chosen ● Discussion

istersay

The Voice

RECAP

TUESDAY DEC 15TH, 8:00 PM ON NBC, 1 HR 2020
SEASON 19 • EPISODE 18 • CUTDOWN OF LIVE PERFORMANCES • 

Live Finale Part 2

9PM ET 2 HOURS
The star-studded finale will unveil incredible new performances and host Carson Daly will reveal who America has chosen to be the winner. Coaches are set to perform in addition to a holiday performance featuring the Top 20 and special A-list performances.

christmas_divider_06.gif

No Spoilers Please! Keep those in the Spoiler threads, If it hasn't shown on the show yet it's a Spoiler

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Overall, it was a nice season. It was obviously hurt by the limited live shows and some song choices lol, but I'm glad that we at least had live performances back. If  When Carter wins, it will be deserved too, and Gwen's first win.

17 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Overall, it was a nice season. It was obviously hurt by the limited live shows and some song choices lol, but I'm glad that we at least had live performances back. If Carter wins, it will be deserved too, and Gwen's first win.

h0901.gif

• Like 1

so excited for the finale tonight! tonight is my dad’s birthday, so my family and i just had a fancy dinner in preparation for tonight’s episode. i even had my second-ever alcoholic beverage since turning 21 last month, so i’m doing great! on an unrelated note, i can’t stop singing Welcome Christmas from How The Grinch Stole Christmas, but now i feel like i’m getting off topic... 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

so excited for the finale tonight! tonight is my dad’s birthday, so my family and i just had a fancy dinner in preparation for tonight’s episode. i even had my second-ever alcoholic beverage since turning 21 last month, so i’m doing great! on an unrelated note, i can’t stop singing Welcome Christmas from How The Grinch Stole Christmas, but now i feel like i’m getting off topic... 

You´ll get to see Kelly and Desz tonight, which I know you´re excited about.

• Like 4