Favorite 4-Chair Turn This Season  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who Was Your Favorite?

• Tamara Jade
    • Cami Clune
    • Desz
    • Worth The Wait

This is just based on my personal taste

1- Cami Clune ( Without a doubt the best 4-chair Turn audition this season. I absolutely love her tone, it is so soothing it has that ethereal quality to it. I love that she sings with so much emotion and Passion)

2- Desz ( She clearly has the pipes and knows how to use them. She reminds me of Toneisha in some parts of her voice especially in the upper register when she belts. I liked Toneisha A LOT and I think I'm gonna like Desz too.)

3- Tamara Jade ( The starting and ending was great, wasn't PITCH PERFECT but still a GOOD overall performance.)

4- Worth The Wait ( I think they have a lot of potential and I love them A Lot but this was just not their best performance)

Cami and WTW are my overall favorites. :wub: But I think Desz and Tamara both did better than WTW in the auditions.

Edited by Zainab Tufail
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, antikid said:

Sid, Ryan G, Kelsie and John H (even if I don't like him) all should've been four chair turns tbh + Julia and James if they auditioned earlier

I Agree. :yes: I think Blake knew John was gonna pick John so maybe that's what stopped him from turning.

10 minutes ago, antikid said:

WTW definitely shouldn't have

That performance wasn't a 4-chair turn level but I think the coaches turned because they saw potential in them. They know WTW can improve if someone works on them to overcome their weaknesses.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, antikid said:

Payge, Sid, Ryan G, Kelsie and John H (even if I don't like him) all should've been four chair turns tbh + Julia and James if they auditioned earlier

WTW definitely shouldn't have

Agree with this.  I don´t know hy Kelly sat out on Payge considering her reactions to her behind the chair. Ryan G. I kinda get because out of all of them Kelly is the only logical choice for him, but still, he was worth the 4 chair. Kelsie as well due to the fact that she was singing Kelly in the first place.

Sid and John H definitely should have gotten all 4 in my opinion.

Out of the actual 4 chairs this season, I´m honestly not that big on none of them, but I´ll say Desz.

• Like 1

Cami wins this for me because I'm not picking between Tamara and Desz.

Three chairs who should've gotten all four:

• John H
  • Sid
  • Julia (if she hadn't been the audition that went immediately following Blake's team filling up, she would've been)

Two chairs that should've gotten all four:

• Payge
  • Ryan G.
  • Kelsie

Other acts that deserved at least one more chair:

• Madeline (if Blake hadn't seen Kelly's attempted block, he would've gone in - he as much as admitted it himself.)
  • Carter (that level of polish and control at 14 is rare, especially in male vocalists)
  • Lain (given what happened on Kelly's end BTS I understand why he only got two, but he could've been a three chair if Blake still had spots left even if Kelly sat him out)
  • James (who literally couldn't get more than one, but had he been a taping session when all four had spots I could see Kelly turning at the very least, even if Gwen and Blake sat it out - he was good enough to get at least three if not all four)
  • Like 1