Liking a post

Rate this topic

3 hours ago, christine58 said:

I am a new member and I am probably asking a really stupid question, but how do you like a post.  I can't figure it out.

You click the greyed-out heart icon and then select the blue heart. 😊

• Like 1
14 hours ago, christine58 said:

Thanks, the gray heart is showing up today but the other day for some reason, I didn't have the option.  Thanks so much!

That's strange, but glad it works now! You're very welcome and welcome to the forum as well. :hug: 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/25/2020 at 12:29 PM, miss denise said:

That's strange, but glad it works now! You're very welcome and welcome to the forum as well. :hug: 

I am having the same problem since the day I joined. I can't see the grey heart :/ I have waited until now that it might appear in a day or two but it isn't appearing. Someone help me out!

9 hours ago, Shehzy said:

I am having the same problem since the day I joined. I can't see the grey heart :/ I have waited until now that it might appear in a day or two but it isn't appearing. Someone help me out!

The option should be available to all usergroups. What does it look like now for you? Can you post a screenshot?

57 minutes ago, Tom said:

The option should be available to all usergroups. What does it look like now for you? Can you post a screenshot?

Like this. there isn't any icon.

Screenshot (163).jpg