Liking a post

Rate this topic

3 hours ago, christine58 said:

I am a new member and I am probably asking a really stupid question, but how do you like a post.  I can't figure it out.

You click the greyed-out heart icon and then select the blue heart. 😊

• Like 1
14 hours ago, christine58 said:

Thanks, the gray heart is showing up today but the other day for some reason, I didn't have the option.  Thanks so much!

That's strange, but glad it works now! You're very welcome and welcome to the forum as well. :hug: 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/25/2020 at 12:29 PM, miss denise said:

That's strange, but glad it works now! You're very welcome and welcome to the forum as well. :hug: 

I am having the same problem since the day I joined. I can't see the grey heart :/ I have waited until now that it might appear in a day or two but it isn't appearing. Someone help me out!

9 hours ago, Shehzy said:

I am having the same problem since the day I joined. I can't see the grey heart :/ I have waited until now that it might appear in a day or two but it isn't appearing. Someone help me out!

The option should be available to all usergroups. What does it look like now for you? Can you post a screenshot?

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, miss denise said:

I haven't experienced it myself, but know of some other people who mentioned this happening to them before. :haha:  I am also curious what the limit is. 

if there is a limit, I  see a few people that might have reached it :rofl:

lemme try removing cookies

6 hours ago, miss denise said:

:haha:  

Speaking of limits, I am still desperately hoping for the avatar size limit to be increased. 0.1MB is just soo small for a gif. :blushingwave: I believe it was 4x this before the upgrade. 

I'm hoping for that too, it's so hard to get animations to fit

36 minutes ago, FunkyFrankie said:

There’s a limit on likes?!:omg:

:lmao: I guess there is, I can like posts again now

• 2 months later...
On 11/6/2020 at 4:58 AM, Shehzy said:

I'm having the same problem too. I thought that I should wait a couple of days but still nothing. Would someone please help me out? 😅

On 2/17/2021 at 11:27 PM, Someone624 said:

I'm having the same problem too. I thought that I should wait a couple of days but still nothing. Would someone please help me out? 😅

is this still happening for you? have you tried clearing your cookies for this site?