Pokémon Rankdown 2.0 - Winner Announced!! Page 368

.Rei

17 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Disgusting... the precious ball wasted on a Cubone... 😒 You at least could have used it on Vulpix, the only good Pokémon on that list. :stealth:

there's 40 minutes left to save them in case you were thinking about it

2 minutes ago, .Rei said:

Pidgey, Mantine and Gyarados have been eliminated. @NGM is in charge of the write-ups!

@Bk1234 is now free to post his 13 nominations!

Safari Balls left:

Nico - 6

Victoria - 5

Steven - 5

Hayden - 4

Sola - 4

Bk - 3

Derek - 3

Megan - 3

Can my nominations be Pokemon that have already been nominated?

Don't worry Sola, why would anyone steal your Pokeballs now when they could do it during your nominations? Also now that we know you care

Anyway, this kinda proves that it's not about "GeN I hAs tOo ManY PoKeMoN lEfT" and it's just about people being malicious for no reason when the game is still deep in the 400s

5 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Don't worry Sola, why would anyone steal your Pokeballs now when they could do it during your nominations? Also now that we know you care

Anyway, this kinda proves that it's not about "GeN I hAs tOo ManY PoKeMoN lEfT" and it's just about people being malicious for no reason when the game is still deep in the 400s

You can't steal safari balls of the nominator, as they don't have a valid cut/save that round.  But I am not going after Oddish next round (it should be safe for the rest of the cycle i imagine), or any favorites of yours that i am aware of, so you dont have to worry .

I am  not being malicious, i just dont like people stealing my stuff.  Its mine :P 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Yeah, if this carries on and it starts to get ~ugly~ I will have to take action. I’m not saying you can’t do what you want but it’s clear these nominations were malicious just for the sake of being malicious and to cause a rise out of people.

Just now, 1234567890 said:

Yeah, if this carries on and it starts to get ~ugly~ I will have to take action. I’m not saying you can’t do what you want but it’s clear these nominations were malicious just for the sake of being malicious and to cause a rise out of people.

i don't feel like its fair to "take action" on any combination of nominations in a rankdown.  Personal comments, derogatory remarks, sure.  But in a rankdown where every potential available option is fair game, there is no justification for any sort of ban.  You can disapprove of what someone is doing, but anyone looking at recourse for any sort of nominations in a game sets a bad precedent for all rankdowns.  

• Like 1