DWTS 29 Week 3 Discussion Thread

*Amanda

SelfassuredUnknownAchillestang-size_rest

It's everyone's favorite theme - Disney Night!  The time when the judges start being overly generous with their scores after doing relatively good the first couple of weeks and all of us complain about it. :giggle: 

Edited by *Amanda

2 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Ugh there better not be a non-elimination when there are 14 flipping couples remaining. :dead: 

Seriously. :dead: 

With there being 15 couples overall, there has to be a double elimination or two planned out at some point. No need to cancel out one of them with a non-elimination.

Ready for the #Skaidemption tonight!

Also hoping that we get the likely Carole elimination tonight just as I feel like that'll actually open up the competition a little wider. I feel like everyone else has potential or room to grow (even the weaker celebs in that bunch have shown some improvement or not been that bad in one of their dances).

1 hour ago, *Amanda said:

Seriously. :dead: 

With there being 15 couples overall, there has to be a double elimination or two planned out at some point. No need to cancel out one of them with a non-elimination.

If there’s a 4-person finale, we’d need 2 double eliminations since the first week was a non-elimination. :/

1 hour ago, *Lily said:

I would hate a non-elim so early but also, the chaotic part of me would live if Tyra just showed up in a few weeks at the results and said:

EiuOUOjXgAEPWwk.jpg

They’ll have some non-eliminations so at when it’s Week 10 and we’re at the Top 8, they’ll pull a SYTYCD Canada and spring a surprise 8-to-4 elimination for the finale the next week without prior notice.

yes I’m still bitter why do you ask

• Like 1

1 hour ago, *Amanda said:

That's what I figured.

15 minutes ago, Elliott said:

They’ll have some non-eliminations so at when it’s Week 10 and we’re at the Top 8, they’ll pull a SYTYCD Canada and spring a surprise 8-to-4 elimination for the finale the next week without prior notice.

If a triple elimination was bad enough, I don't know how we could handle a quadruple elimination.

Edited by Walker359718